Catholicism is not Christian

The majority of so called "christian" organizations are satanic perversion of Christianity. Almost all Christian churches have unscriptural beliefs, but they are 'peripheral noise' which does NOT affect salvation.

HOWEVER....the vast majority of so called "christian" organizations are downright luciferian garbage intended on separating as many people as possible from the Word of God as possible. But even these frequently have members who *are* saved, though foolishly remain memebers of a satanic 'controlled opposition' scheme.

EXAMPLE: Catholicism is not Christian, but many so called "catholics" *are* saved by their faith in the one true and living God, Jesus Christ....despite being members of Roman Catholicism's member rolls.

Attached: BigPubaLovesLucifer.jpg (1024x722, 123.54K)

If God allows his churches to become corrupted, perhaps he never saw much use for them. Because perhaps the stories we tell ourselves about God aren't accurate and our attempts to mythologize an ineffable Deity is always a fools errand. Perhaps God is therefore punishing Christians for their hubris.

Just food for thought

Attached: Elisha.jpg (464x580, 122.79K)

I support removing all Catholics AND all Christians.

Attached: The One Eyed God.jpg (1024x1207, 439.89K)

Everything God does/allows is for His glory. He creates, and He destroys. He raises up, and He knocks down. Those who goout from us, never were among us to begin with.

Who cares what you support? By your own worldview, you're irrelevant.

AntiChrist memeflags? Hmm, must be another JEW thread.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only truly Christian church.

Attached: Provo City Center Temple.jpg (1200x801, 213.32K)

Protestantism was invented to steal church property
Only Catholics and Orthodox are Christians in any meaningful sense
/thread

What I'm saying is that your views on God are not objective, they're rooted in your subjective interpretation of a scripture written thousands of years ago by Jews who lived in a radically different social context than modernity.

>many so called "catholics" *are* saved by their faith in the one true and living God, Jesus Christ....despite being members of Roman Catholicism's member rolls.
it's true, most papists have no idea what roman catholicism teaches.
you can walk through romans road with them and they'll be like "well yeah of course i believe all that!"

Attached: what papists actually believe.png (1411x1236, 397.02K)

>God allows his churches to become corrupted
anyone can see that papists aren't Christian and anyone who can't see that deserves papism. God is spirit, God is truth, God demands to be worshiped in spirit and in truth

Attached: statue-veneration.jpg (1098x1218, 205.32K)

papism was invented to steal souls by giving people a pretense of Christianity

Attached: catholic-state-machine.png (506x516, 28.87K)

>your views on God are not objective, they're rooted in your subjective interpretation
this applies to every truth in the universe epistemologically. they're all filtered through our subjective fallible minds.
ontologically it's a different story though.

Attached: 1634323451812.jpg (225x225, 9.9K)

OR.....I'm a White Nationalist, and out of all the choices the swastika best reflects me. I could point out that American flag represents a vassal country of that country falsely calling itself "israel"....but I'd rather argue the topic.

>ontologically
An ontological argument =/= a theological argument

Mormonism is not Christian.

Based king

Attached: 1631657978376.jpg (918x1200, 233.26K)

you are so used to denying that words mean things you can't imagine that words could mean things

Attached: 1609344694002.jpg (573x826, 156.3K)

that's wrong though.
hell, there is a famous ontological theological argument.

Attached: godel ontological.png (528x286, 7.87K)

Please call the church by it's actual name and not a nickname. Mormon was a prophet in the Book of Mormon.

Christianity goes all the way back to Creation. It just wasn't called "Christian" yet. Protestantism is a REJECTION of the blatantly obvious perversions of Roman Catholicism. All you Catholics care about is your worldly possessions. Because 'business was good' until your victims started noticing things.

the pearl of great price/book of breathing proved without a shadow of a doubt that smith was a false prophet and mormonism is wrong.

Godel can't suck my cock

if it was convincing it would be in the Bible. the closest thing to that in the Bible is the much less autistic Romans 1

Attached: romans-1.png (566x682, 453.91K)

agreed, because he's dead and you've likely already chopped yours off in a failed attempt to become a woman

By what objective standard do you determine God's Word to be "subjective"?

1) Those people you call "jews" are not real Jews according to Jesus Christ. God says Christians are the real spiritual Jews, and that those who are 'jews outwardly' are liars...because they are of their father, The Devil.

2) Apart from the Christian God of the Bible...how do you KNOW anything to be absolutely true?

Incorrect. You need to watch Hugh Nibley's Pearl of Great Price lecture series to realize just how incorrect your assumption is.

>joseph smith finds egyptian papyri in traveling circus mummy exhibit
>says he could translate it (he couldn't)
>starts pretending to translate it, says it's the book of abraham: pearl of great price
>rosetta stone exists, allowing real translations to happen
>papyrus gets real translation
>people find out smith was just making shit up, the papyrus was an egyptian funerary text, the book of breathing
>mormons know this and don't care because they have a "burning in the bosom" that lets them know mormonism is true despite this concrete evidence that smith was a fraud
which meme arrow is false?

ahahahahahaha i hadnt heard that story about him yet. so thats the story. he was never a schizo he was always a psycho

Attached: 1635957091425.jpg (640x523, 58.56K)

I'll state it again for you slowly: MORMONISM IS NOT CHRISTIAN

I really do not care if you satanists want to be called "christian". You Devil-worshippers will have your place in Hell.

Catholicism was the first christian church retard. All other christian sects sprung from catholicism. The fist catholic pope was Peter, one of Christ's disciples, and yes, Peter was a jew.

Not according to scripture, retard.

If you do this obscure thing or believe in this niche belief you're going STRAIGHT to hell! - the history of Catholicism

How'd that work out for you the last time?

This