I TOLD YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

I SAID STAND THE FUCK DOWN BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN. NOW YOURE ALL GONNA GET ARRESTED. SERVES YOU RIGHT.

Attached: E77038B4-8B95-4D0B-A369-A57806534CCD.jpg (816x651, 202.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/emerson-port-of-entry-shut-down-by-blockade-manitoba-rcmp-1.5775955
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can’t arrest me if I shoot you then myself first

Can't they just block all traffic and disable the trucks before getting arrested to make it an even bigger problem. I mean fuck it make it 1000% worse if tour going to jail anyway.

Nah

Globalists really want to depopulate Canadians.

>he says for the 14th day in a row

What a waste of time. They accomplished nothing

Fucking checked

Yeah they're going to seize the trucks this weekend

>J-just stand down..wear a mask...social distance
No thanks FAGGOT

As if you are not the goyim beast of burden for the Jewish

Why would the threat of arrest mean you should stand down? It makes no sense. It's like paying to build up an army, and then disbanding it when the enemy declares war.

There are now multiple border blockades now as well as blockades at airports and other transport and travel chokepoints. The left wing terrorist inspiring PM Justin Trudeau needs to step down immediately.

winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/emerson-port-of-entry-shut-down-by-blockade-manitoba-rcmp-1.5775955

Why worry? You will die from the vaccine. It’s over.

Attached: No Way Out.jpg (870x1883, 337.04K)

They want our population up to 100 million by 2100. That being said, they do want all the whites dead by that time.

lmao imagine what this looks like to the average Canadian

you can't seize trucks with no keys and locked air brakes. It just can't happen.

>I SAID STAND THE FUCK DOWN BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN. NOW YOURE ALL GONNA GET ARRESTED. SERVES YOU RIGHT.

Bring it justin

Fixed it. With these people if you cuck you lose everything. There is no negotiating, there is no bilateral agreements.

Attached: 1644508020261.jpg (816x651, 107.16K)

Time to turn the other cheek and hope for the best, good goyim.

haha they're not going anywhere, more are arriving daily and can't be towed. Resign today, bastard son of castro

Nice try glowboi, but if the government even attempts to use force, it becomes another Tiananmen Square

Remember, these WEF tyrants have no real power because they do not have, nor ever had, actual consent of the people. They are liars and cheaters. Remember when they tried to "force" people to get the death shots? Remember how that all went? It failed because the do not have power, they only have lies and deceit.
The truckers have power. The government does not. The government knows this. They are just trying to get the truckers to disperse on their own through threats. If the truckers stay, the government fails. The truckers cannot lose now and it is becoming more apparent to everyone.

I'm canadian and I say HOLD THE LINE

because china said they will send more workers

Checked, Trudeau is gone. Good work

The government doesn't lose anything when they waste taxpayer money.

Basically this internationalist movement is dead the moment the white man realizes that the law cannot be enforced if you do not consent to it.

>checked and kek’d
this

Don't the truckers outnumber police and the Canadian military? All it takes is a few trucks barricading some police cars in for them to surrender

They’ll never find him, he’s a master of disguise.

Based Canada gearing up to commit war crimes

If it was that simple they'd already have arrested them all

>arrest the only people capable of moving the trucks
US commies are retarded....but even they lack this level of cognitive tardation.

Oh. They very much do lose something. They have 2 and only 2 weapons in their arsenal. One they have already lost. Money is all they have left. Every dollar they are denied spending to fight resistance rather than implement their aims means their only remaining tool is weakened.

What I'd add to that cap is if the Truckers went into this protest NOT thinking they could be arrested, they were pretty stupid to begin with.
We're seeing the gov't's last hail mary.

He said that yesterday and the day before lmfao.
>”W-we really mean it this time you guys”
>”I-it’s not like we want you here anymore baka”
Trudeau is just being tsundere, he really wants you to come sweep him off his feet.

They're not gaining anything either.

Lol no they are not

Park the trucks on every street in the city.