NATO vs. Russia: Who Would Win In A Conventional War?

Without nukes in the equation, who would win in a conventional war? NATO or Russia?

Attached: NatoVRussia.jpg (1280x720, 145.72K)

israel

The good guys

You should believe that Vietnam is more than capable of breaking the necks of Nato guys, not to mention Russia and North Korea are more than capable of dealing with the rest of America's East Asian allies.

we will take ak47 and the sea of players to death for the great russia. if they are defeated and the whole world falls into the hands of anglo, french and jews, we must die.

All of NATO vs Russia? That's not even close. Even if you removed the USA the rest of NATO would still dominate Russia.

No one.

Go nuclear and solve this once and for all.

canadians think because they have no nuke they aren't going to get nuked

They don't need militaries anymore, they control most of the populace through algorithms. Like they can literally manipulate you without you knowing. When you have machine learning you don't need soldiers to take over a population.

Attached: zuckerberg_1.jpg (1500x1023, 122.4K)

>tfw Battlefield Bad Company 2 will become a reality

China

>Without nukes in the equation
But nukes are in the equation.

they have nukes. they dont need conventional war. relax. nobody gives a fuck about ukraine.

>nato
just say USA, it makes up over 90% of nato.
You think Germany can even pick up a rifle anymore after all the estrogen they put in their food?

>Without nukes
Russia, because they would not stick to US rules.

Russia. They outmaneuver NATO all the time, it's actually funny.

Good guys win, bad guys lose and as always England prevails.

Attached: 2cb16521-0d61-4897-a9e7-1ca183ee5fe2_text.gif (400x167, 399.54K)

Fpbp

Green nigger faggots get btfo.

/thread

Depends how long it goes on, Russia has the advantage in the short term while NATO mobilises but once mobilised NATO will win through attrition.

Based take.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No. NATO gets shrecked without the US.
Taking the US out takes about 90% of NATOs power out with it. NATO is in Europe what the US forces are in Korea...a fucking speed bump. They are there to hold back the hordes long enough until the US can bring their forces to bare. They know this. Russia knows this.
If Nato acts agianst Russia when..not if but WHEN the go for Ukraine. Itll be the same thing that happened when Hitler took Poland and England started WWIII.

You know...if we just glassed central and eastern Europe. There would never be another world war.
Its an option, just saying. Like when kids keep fighting over a toy. Destroy the toy, no more fights.

>No. NATO gets shrecked without the US.
European NATO has pretty close parity to Russia in terms of it's equipment, manpower and reserves.

Chinese.

What's the point of this meaningless question, if such a war will inevitably turn into nuclear one ? For example. Let's assume that Russia is losing the war. You bet your ass NATO countries are going to prosecute higher echelones of the russian army and government. Cut up Russia to pieces etc. What does Russia have to lose if we launch the nukes out of spite ? Sure. We would be destroyed, but so will NATO. This works both ways, obviously.

I will personally work to undermine NATO if I ever get the chance.
I won't shoot at Russians either.
I will miss and shoot a few civilians by mistake.
Purely unintentional.

Attached: Hmmm, da.png (947x625, 322.07K)

>manpower
>power
Uuuh... erm... dunno how to tell this politely. I mean you Brits are still quite fierce, but all of the warm weather men.... They're so soft. They are hot blooded and impulsive. But they'll get raging mad about not getting the right milk in coffee, not mad enough to survive week without food while their feet freeze off, just to hold 50m of some shitty swamp you call home.

There is no way China is not helping Russia with resources and weapons in such case

FPBP can't dispute this.

Kek. I remember reading somewhere that Churchill decided to bomb Dresden and pretty much whatever else he could because he thought England lost the war. Then Russia genocides itself fighting Germany, saving England. Here we are in degenerate pedo hell because of Russian bravery.

Canadians hope because they have no nukes that this country will be first to be vaporized as a warning to the countries that matter

Is that really the state of Latvia? Man I'm sorry to hear it.

>manpower
No...just fucking no.
Europes been fagged up the last several decades. Russia has fought against it. You fucks will do the same thing you did to Hitler. Posture...and wait. You will wait for US. And frankly...I hope we dont come. We will tho, beacuse our country is run by a bunch of cuck kikes.
Honestly I hope it gets so bad we have enemy forces land here. We need a wake up, and im bored.
No ROE on my land son. You think the afghanis were bad? Shiieeeet. Ill be wearing Russian skin as a cape in two years time. The afghans taught me well. Combined with my insatiable need for violence, ill finally be in the world I was born for.
Im the reason ayys wont say hi.