How do we make them old crones dateable?

How do we make them old crones dateable?

Attached: 64DDADF1-22E2-4D59-9152-D4D6C1C4A952.jpg (657x1230, 739.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wMmXCKxwa0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Grandma should be taking the grand-kids to Disney World with Grandpa, not scoping cock at the club. Ignore fading roasties. They had their time in the light.

>Grandma should be taking the grand-kids to Disney World with Grandpa, not scoping cock at the club. Ignore fading roasties. They had their time in the light.

Attached: it_spares_no_female.png (400x392, 408.94K)

Release the anti-aging meds?

>>Grandma should be taking the grand-kids to Disney World with Grandpa, not scoping cock at the club. Ignore fading roasties. They had their time in the light.

Bots?

Imagine getting infertile before you complete your ONE JOB IN LIFE

No, that first post was just the best post ,nothing else needs to be said

if this is without photoshop, she still has it. I'm talking about looks, not fertility

That's still a 10/10 in Kolkata abijek

the wall spareth none

Attached: paulinaporizkov_273559600_4983692095030639_5622419198976368192_n.jpg (1440x1792, 198.13K)

retard?

if I was 70, single I would go for it

Why would anyone fuck a woman pushing 60 if they can get a younger woman? What did she expect?

I still would and I’m in my 30’s. Nothing serious, but I would definitely fuck her if the opportunity presented itself.

Attached: D60059F3-F538-4380-9AF1-855761D70618.jpg (2160x2290, 583.6K)

>but what I am not any more is feminine
>blah blah blah
>that really makes them run away
she almost figured it out

Same

Would

Kek Came to post this
youtu.be/wMmXCKxwa0k

Attached: c6b800b853f30da28bfe4f23dc64e023.jpg (555x389, 41.92K)

She was the purest jack off material possible in 1986 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. She seemed to be fairly faithful to Ric Ocasek; good for her!

>I still would and I’m in my 30’s.
Same here. That ass is godly for a 56 year old and her titties dont go below her elbows.. You dont get that kind of ass on 30 year olds these days.
I'd fuck this granny so hard.

Attached: coomer pepe.png (533x497, 23.88K)

I totally would to. Milfs are usually very sweet to me I’ve never fucked one but can imagine it to be a pleasant experience. My friends mom has hit on me hard for years once she heard I was single she gave me her phone number. I don’t think I’m gonna make the first move so nothing will probably happen but if opportunity presents itself and she invites me over or something I’m going for it. Should also elaborate I’m not that good friends with her son, we haven’t spoken in about a decade

this is gilf

Depends on the setting. I’ve bedded a dozen 45+ babes I met backpacking. Their enthusiasm is contagious.

>You dont get that kind of ass on 30 year olds these days.
Yeah so fuck early 20's sluts like every other "just getting my shit together" 35 year old bachelor. They're soaked when you look at them puzzled when they ask about your roommates.

That's 10/10 anywhere.

Problem is, modern men like the fake looking women now.

I don't care how much "better at sex" she is, I guarantee it feels way better putting my dick in a 20 year old. Also since when are any women good at sex? Women are just along for the ride, as long as they can invoke lust, and the man has experience, the sex is good.

Damn not bad actually. Looks better than a lot of late 20s blown out whoores with tattoos and piercings all over. I'm coom in her and call her mommy any day.

Yah her son just had a child she’s probably around 55 maybe older. So yah a gilf

id wreck that gilf

only reason I know who this old bird is, is because of a Any Forums movie thread that suggested "Thursday". It's not worth the rating iMDB gives it. Barely watchable. Just download it and skip to the scene where she rapes the protagonist and tells him "don't worry I won't kill you until you cum".

>men are intimidated by me
Traditional roastie cope

The most major problem with gilfs is they have no tits unless they are fat. What am i supposed to look at or grab on to? I don't want to feel her bones and wrinkles. Only way I'd do it is if I'm making money or connections off it. If I was 20 and she paid for my school or bought me a house then yeah sure, or if she had friends that could get me good jobs then that would also work. But she'd need to understand that I'd be gone by 30

My rule of thumb for movies is that if they are post 1990, get good ratings and reviews they are total trash