WHAT TO DO Any Forums?

I just got the full name, approximate address and phone of a pedofaggot. It happens to live pretty close to where I am now and I am sure I can reach him.
What should I do, frens?

Attached: shutterstock_1838173951-1.jpg (800x490, 409.13K)

the only option you should consider

Attached: 45245786.jpg (716x660, 53.56K)

Share your shota collection with him?

stupid whiteknight

>whiteknight
Whiter than you for sure, my algerian friend

My hard drives are clean.

You mean it? It's my first impulse, I swear.

Boku no Pico is waiting.

not worth ruining your life over it, there are other options of course like breaking into the house and moving things without getting noticed

Speaking from experience; get some friends together and beat and jump him, make it clear to him why you're doing it before beating him senseless. When you're done tell him that if he rats you'll let everyone involved in their new lives know who he is

Larp

>senselessly witch hunts anybody
beats a victim

the irony of abuse

>ruining your life
You are right. Ten years ago, without kids it would be different, but something must be and will be done for sure. Ideas to set a trap are welcome.

Attached: tocreatetormet.png (768x743, 196.7K)

op has no contact me thinks so that will be hard

If you know beyond reaaonable doubt just slip a note in his door telling him the neighbourhood knows and to watch his step.

Checked and based. Expose this degenerate subhuman is mandatory. I would do it with pleasure, because the faggot is also an immigrant and a retarded. He shared his face photo, phone number and aproximate adress in 10 minutes.

What?

would be a shame if you managed to share the address and the faggot receives thousands of letters from china

Keked and saved, but chink is right
I cannot get inside his house legally and the faggot is unemployed (i just discovered this) so not doable in this case.

>reaaonable doubt
Sick faggot asked if he could lick one of my kids, that's why I'm asking you brothers for ideas.
What you say is easy to do and will cause some torment and he'll think twice before doing somenthing, but I would like to go a bit further.

>asked if he could lick one of my kids
not sure if I am supposed to tell you that you are smart for controlling yourself or a faggot for not executing him at sight

>thousands of letters from china
How could that happen? I don't get how to do this and who would send the letters. I am sure I can get the exact adress before the week ends.

biggest samefagging on Any Forums atm

the less you know the better

Lure him to a dark spot, kill him and make it look like a robbery. It is a moral imperative that good men do everything they can to rid the world of pedos.

You will do nothing faggot wannabe charlie bronson.

You could tell me both, I guess. Something will be done for sure, but vengeance will be cold. I'll track his movements first and plan well. Cannot do anything the next day he shared his data and I asked for advice here, because they will get me for sure (I am easier to track by the authorities because my friends and I fucked up with some latinos some years ago)

what? are you retarded?

Of course I won't. Pol is a board of peace.

Attached: (YOU).jpg (379x436, 28.26K)

Just beat the shit out of him or better yet, disguise as SeƱor de allah, enter his house (in Minecraft) and turn the beast's neck into sausages

you could also get some moroccans to deal with him, I am sure they would do it for cheap