Is AJ really controlled opposition?

Is AJ really controlled opposition?

Attached: Capture.jpg (761x796, 73.62K)

The timelines don't match up at all sage

Absolutely but he’s not bill hicks.

No because he's almost always proven correct

This. Jones is too young to be hicks.

Bill Hicks sucks. Can't believe I used to like him.

Attached: 1640659648365.jpg (827x1024, 55.93K)

First, yes. Alex is controlled oppo. His family is CIA.

Second, no, Bill Hicks and Alex Jones are not the same person.

Does he name the jew?

are you a nigger?

I wonder how Bill Hicks would react to the news of today. Would he be a sell-out and go woke or call out corporations and the media on their bullshit?

He’s never named the Jew so you tell us OP. Likes to refer to them as “globalists”

hes opposition alright
but he aint controlled by anything other than the supreme deity of absolute idiocy
RARRR REPTILES ARE VACCINATING MY PENIS PILLS WITH A WHOOPING DOSE OF CONSTITUTIONALLY APPROVED DEMOCRACY

You can't name them without being immediately destroyed. He knows his enemy. A rose by any other name would still smell sweet

no
there are just too many people on this site with kike derangement syndrome
someone could say 2+2=4 but if this person didn't mention the JQ or deny the holocaust, these retards would say that person is wrong
if you want a prime example of controlled opposition, look at richard spencer

Attached: 1632569750806.png (820x492, 799.16K)

yeah even though on paper alex is 46 but when you look at him he looks 60+

He was married to a kike ffs.

He had a show lined up when he got cancer, so probably so. Back then, it was cool and hip to shit all over corporations. The only thing that makes me think there’s a chance he wouldn’t sell out is shitting on Clinton and calling him a murderer for Waco.

Why is a guy controlled op because his family is CIA? Serious question. It’s not like he hides his family we’re important people in the gov.

>Conspiracy theory
>Conspiracy
What's the alleged conspiracy? Who is conspiring, and to what end?

>The elder Hicks would say, "I believe that the Bible is the literal word of God." And Bill would counter, "No it's not, Dad." "Well, I believe that it is." "Well," Bill replied, "you know, some people believe that they're Napoleon. That's fine. Beliefs are neat. Cherish them, but don't share them like they're the truth."[10]

Holy fuck this guy was a faggot. Boomers in a nutshell. Also he was clearly 'created' by kikes since he was an ex-evangelical who was willing to totally shit on everything his ancestors believed in, his race and nation. There's otherwise no way a fucking 17 year old magically becomes a successful comedian so young. The only people under 40 I see with a million bucks either got in early on bitcoin/stocks or are jewish, no exceptions.