Farmers aren’t workers chuds

Farmers aren’t workers chuds

Attached: 23EE13EF-D5E7-4C93-A141-2EB8ED78B2F9.jpg (1284x1949, 1.23M)

>be self employed worker
>own the means of production

>HEY, HE OWNS SOMETHING - HE'S BOURGEOUISE!

the absolute state of communists

Who do these retards think operate those tractors?

reddit is currently doxxing the working class ones who don't actually own the rigs

Wait until they find out how many truckers are independent contractors that own their rig.

Food comes from supermarkets, not from farms.

Farmers are literally why civilization exists

Attached: the-commons-and-cooperative-commonwealth-4-nov-2013-pat-conaty-46-638.jpg (638x479, 53.58K)

farmers are a psyop, i have never actually seen one

Those people are the most disgusting subhuman scum

My cousin works for one and runs a small farmers market on the side. They are literally the local food source and why communism ends in famine

are these "farmers" in the room with us right now?

Attached: 7O1EX9NoOn3bKv3uChE-hAHaFx.jpg (474x369, 31.6K)

Wait until you find out how much their land is worth, if the sold it, yet continue to use it to grow food which is sold cheaply to a middle man that then makes huge profits re-selling. The Horror!

and whats this faggot do for a living? tweet and take care of his shitting scared cat?

>Yea chuds, only cosmopolitan consumers who work as fry cooks, clerks, and coffee makers are working class!
Anyone who beleives that shoukd be found, hog tied andd roasted over a bon fire along with their families becuase they are fake communists that cant think properly.

>sold cheaply
Not so cheap when you factor in farm subsidies.

Attached: 234234324333.jpg (1200x627, 355.3K)

They are workers dipshit, have you ever farmed. Its hard work even with 250k equipment. Disingenuous post herbed

yes

Attached: Screenshot_20210929-184519_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 688.92K)

its true, ive been saying this for years. i used to have a few acres that i grew vegetables on, and harvested BY HAND. my family are all grain farmers and i remember relatives razzing me that i wasnt an actual farmer cause i didnt ride a tractor. all they do is just drive back and forth in their million dollar john deer plowing the field, how is that farming

>they own the farming equipment
oh sweet summerfags

And they don’t even doxx right. They’ll end up doxxing and harassing the wrong people. Redditors are the niggers of the internet.

>own piece of equipment to use on own farm
>get him he has capital!
Who isn't a non-worker chud nazi under this framework? Oh that's right this is Commie 101 Kulak treatment.

I hate these faggot so much, create so much red tape that you have to be a millionaire to be a farmer capable of earning a decent income. Then complain that muh farmers have expensive machines, which they likely got on a loan backed up by their acerage.

Farmers don’t exist. Everybody knows that good come from Wal Mart and McDonald’s and Popeyes chicken.

>working class men take on mountains of debt in order to provide for us all
>reeeeeeeeeee
I suppose next they're going to tell us that electricians, plumbers and builders aren't working class because they have vehicles and tools.

This is why communists are fought and killed in every country everywhere. They're like the jews getting kicked out of 109 (number is higher now) countries.

this nigga growin BEANS

it's all so tiresome. How dare they have a 6 figure industry because of their necessity in society?

Attached: REALJOB.png (905x189, 12.77K)