Jesus Christ This Show

I work as a H.S. teacher in a semi pozzed non union school district in a red state. Almost ever single one of my students talks non stop about this HBO show called Euphoria. Now I grew up watching "edgy" teen dramas so I decided to give this shit a try. Holy fuck this shit is the most flagrant hollyjew propaganda I have ever seen. I mean the amount of shit that is in here is fucking insane. Its too much to get into so I will just list it

>Show glorifies drug use including excessive use of cocaine and pills
>The main character is a bi racial asexual lesbian who is in love with a transgender white "girl"
>The HS quarter back is white in relationship with a Latina but he's secretly gay and abuses her also his dad is also secretly gay and sleeps with the transgender "girl"
>There are no positive white men in the show every single one is either a drug dealer or secretly gay or transgender or mentally ill or some other nonsense
>Interracial sex scene in show with black man choking out naked white women while they have sex

It just goes on and on. I did not even hear about this show until my students told me. I go to look and its one of the number one shows on HBO in fact its THE number one show on HBO and is getting near game of thrones numbers in popularity.

Attached: MV5BMDMzZDkyNzEtYTY5Ni00NzlhLWI4MzUtY2UzNjNmMjI1YzIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1480, 202.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(American_TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My god, what type of people will be behind such shows?

It's "early life" time, boyo !

Yeah, this shit is made by literal Israelis. My ex use to watch this garbage and would compare herself to characters in the show

>"Euphoria is an American teen drama television series created and written by Sam Levinson for HBO. It is loosely based on the Israeli television miniseries of the same name created by Ron Leshem and Daphna Levin."

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euphoria_(American_TV_series)

I only checked the first 3 actors listed in the introductory description, but already 2 were Jewish so I can imagine what the rest looks like.

Attached: emerica jews .jpg (360x360, 29.82K)

It's clearly written by cultish millennials. It reminds me of MTVs undressed but done by HBO with woke shit and adult drama. Zoomers have had creativity removed from their brains. It's not cheeky or fun like MTVs undressed it's just terror and trauma 24/7.

Sam Levinson

Levinson was born on January 8, 1985, and is the son of Diana Rhodes, a production designer for TV commercials, and filmmaker Barry Levinson.[2][3] His father is from a Russian-Jewish family

Attached: 38BACE1E-6FFE-40C1-8B1D-0649A94DAF7D.jpg (828x924, 98.05K)

I hate TV so much

Attached: 1625168190947.png (460x416, 544.94K)

the writer Leshem was literally intelligence in the IDF
can't make this shit up

Game of thrones only became popular because of sex scenes

HBO is evil.
Ten years ago HBO illegally purchased my life rights to make a show about my childhood growing up in extreme poverty without my consent. I knew that they would write a teen sex storyline around my character while they insisted it was a feel good pro woman story.
I was right and eventually I found out the entire show was going to be a degenerative drug fueled romp. They used pictures of me as a young teen in the writing room while writing sex scenes and promoted it as a true story directly tied to my real name. I fought them tooth and nail for 4 years. They stalked me, harassed me, and illegally hired me counsel that I had never even contacted. They tried to trap me in a contract that said they would be able to use my story past or present "for forever and into the universe" and refused to remove it from the contract. All I asked was to be written out. I was young and it sent me into a deep depression.
All so they could peddle degeneracy under a thin guise of it being a show to bring awareness to childhood poverty.

>muh millennials
Nice try Moshe

why does our lardball look like heffalump here?

yes it's part of the "destroy our children" psyop
I don't think it glorifies drug use that much, as an adult you understand that the addiction is very sad, but maybe HS kids won't see it that way especially if they're underdeveloped mentally.

Oh fuck witnessed. Glad she’s your Ex user. I’m sure that was a trip

>lesbian who is in love with a transgender white "girl"
This is how you can be sure it's all wishful make believe and troons are at the controls

it is absolute weimar kino tho

Nate is giga based

that's wild user, knowing these hbo types, you probably got off easy. They certainly got off easy if you know what i mean

Attached: tren.png (403x443, 238.4K)

God reminds me of that show Sens8 by the Wachowski trannies and written by the dude from Babylon 5 for Netflix. It was some kind of superhero shit about a group of trannies niggers and poos who all could share their feelings and thoughts and had mind orgies it was stupid shit

I like watching HBO but when I see shit like this on my feed it reminds of how fake the US has become. No personality.

Attached: B3E9677A-1097-4BDB-B28A-FD2EC78F9120.jpg (480x611, 11.57K)

Que?

Every fucking time. This is Weimar with a demographics crisis.

They keep making shows like this because normies keep eating them up.
You know what the really fucked up thing is?
All along, we thought we were the damaged ones. The autists, the social outcasts.
And then it turns out it was the normies who were the fucked up ones all along.

Which show more infos dude sounds horrible

It's 'Qui' fellow burger

I think the depopulation agenda was right. We need a mass die off.

>>The HS quarter back is white in relationship with a Latina but he's secretly gay and abuses her also his dad is also secretly gay and sleeps with the transgender "girl"
Fucking cliche
>muh homophobe or muh religious is an hypocrit and secretly degenerate
Why do people like this shit, every fucking movie is like that

>lesbian in love with a Trans girl

Wait a minute isn't that just a girl and a boy?

This kind of filth should unironically carry a punishment for corrupting the youth.

Kike propaganda designed to break the minds of our Teens and normalize this degeneracy.

This

Why did I read this melodically and with so much emphasis on the letter p?