*Ahem*

Bitcoin is a China-men scam made to devalue American currency, and it will crash in price if DeSantis wins office in 2024 and now that Russia adopted it, their economy will end up crashing too

I will not elaborate further

Attached: 8C92B34D-115B-47E8-9D19-D172CAE17716.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy xee ree pee rite ?

i work for major news network, are you gay?

Chinese grifters get mad when they get figured out

As the founder of Anonymous (and also founder of Bitcoin) I can tell you that "the bitcoin" is real and good, but the "BTC" which is the Bitcoin you know now, is FAKE bitcoin, remember it was open source. They took it, they butchered it, they convinced the nodes to run the new source code, and ever since then, the CIA has run Bitcoin from the shadows.

bitcoin is fedcoin beta test

USD is devaluing itself faster than anything else can.

I've known this from the beggining
Nothing you cant physically hold is truly yours.....

This. But the Feds stole the original "the bitcoin" from me. I'm logging into bitcointalk as Satoshi Nakamoto as we speak. i'll prove it.

Trump told Any Forums it was a scam for a reason
>they only had to listened

Attached: 1643337005090.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

Who cares? Crash it is the only sliver of a chance life can improve.

Pendulum will swing full force after 2 more years of Biden

Attached: 8C90A19A-F24D-4183-A555-40500B6E9FF7.png (434x300, 24.76K)

2 more years just flew over your mom's house

??

I released the original Bitcoin software. But do you know just how much they have changed the source code since it was released? It's not even decentralized anymore.

I didn't really understand the sentence you tried to form. But crypto is litterally a scam.

>You can only make money off of it as long as other idiots get in
>it doesn't have any real world use and can't be exchanged for goods and services as transfer fees are extremely high
>Heavily pushed for by cucks who already have a stake in it
>it's not a real currency as its value will only ever be expressed in terms of real-world currencies

Crypto is a bubble about to burst, the only real economy is the exchange of goods and services everything else is made up bullshit

If I had a dollar for every bit coin that was real and truly yours
I'd have 0 doll hairs

It was all a scam to make graphics card prices go up for no raisin
Entertained?

I will log into my account within the next 24 hours to prove I am him. The original hard drive that had the password I replaced and due to laziness of the past 12 years I didn't feel like taking it out of the box and putting it back in my PC but I will just to prove you wrong. But first I need to sleep for about 13 hours then I will do it.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

those are true for shitcoins maybe

Attached: 1631470231350.png (500x500, 101.8K)

deeper, it was a scam to make the rate of GPU production go way up leading to more gold demand to pump gold prices before gold hits a low and is used to back the (new) real currency

Who told jew?

بيتكوين هو الحل المشكلة اليهودية التي تهدد الحياة كل رجل في هذا العالم..