Rittenhouse Effect

It's been several days since Amir Locke was killed during a no-knock SWAT raid. Despite repeated urging from activists there have been no lootings and no arsonists during protestsfrom the black community.
I declare the Rittenhouse Effect to be present in full force. They are scared to act out too.much.

Attached: images (1).jpg (261x193, 6.29K)

So Amir must've been actually a gud boi.
Nigger criminals defend other nigger criminals.
The fact that they're not is proof that they don't recognize him as one of their own.

Another FAKE police shooting like jacob blake

it's February in Minnesota you retard, it's fucking freezing out

The reason no one cares about this nigger is because there's a democrat in the white house and it's not an election year. It's also hard for the left to keep blaming white conservatives for violence in a blue city run by kikes.

bringo

Attached: qui.gif (445x326, 3.87M)

White people should take the opportunity to protest in the name of all lives matter. I actually can relate to this nog way more than any of the saints that got American cities destroyed

The CCP funded the nigger floyd riots =) they weren't organic, grassroot movements.

Attached: harryfongBLM.jpg (1920x1080, 471.56K)

>I actually can relate to this nog way more
This.
I sleep with a gun within reach.
As far as I'm concerned, that could've easily been me.

weak shit.

its wayyy too cold in Minnesota for blacks to chimp out about this right now

Nah. They only care about the thuggiest of black thugs.

This.
They don't have any shit to push for that matter cutrently and niggers need to be organized, being left to their own devices makes them totally useless.

No, the chink puppet has been installed as planned and there's no more funding....it's all going to israel.

It's winter time dude, lefties don't protest in the cold. That would mean they actually had a serious purpose. They'll be out this summer to intimidate you into voting for the midterms

>there have been no lootings and no arsonists during protestsfrom the black community
There's no election soon. Why burn the town down unless there's an election.

Dems aren't gonna fund riots in an election year where they are as unpopular as they've ever been.

True

>intimidate
maybe you.

>Dems
yes that's where 1/3 of the funding came from.

It's too fucking cold

>It's too fucking cold
so this is a forced narrative....doesn't have shit to do with the weather.