Whites steal Chinese culture and make money off it

who's the chink here ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 at 17-23-02 Sifu’s Kungfu Brawling Is Made By A Studio Of White Developers.png (765x761, 505.52K)

Well, like you guys like to say, water can flow both ways.

Everyone knows if chinks made a game about medieval European style fighting or wars or whatever, white people wouldn't give a flying fuck. In fact, I'm sure it's already happened multiple times. So this ching chong and ALL anti-whites can go fuck himself and cry like a bitch.

Attached: 1643317640355.jpg (644x516, 65.08K)

Its is a French studio, The tried to merge the Arkham and Sekiro gameplays while making a generic HK movie plot.

No one cares Amerimutt

But the different cultural perspective will allow for more creativity! It will be more interesting that way! China is too culturally homogenous anyway!

Also the aging mechanic is super obnoxious.

The Chinese need more diversity

Why the fuck is gook writing anout it? Don't they hate chinks anyway?

Game is based. Btw Japan literally has all their anime based off of british european fantasy. Anime with blonde hair blue eyes knights, european claymore swords, etc. hell, even the next final fantasy is literally game of thrones.

So who cares if there is a studio of white guys making a bruce lee game. The Japs love BWC.

>Whites steal Chinese culture

So what? It's the best way to preserve it.
50 years ago crazy Chinese commies were happily destroying their culture, melting ancient artifacts in furnances and purging their traditions and to this day they venerate a man responsible for it.

>these people are being genuine with their arguments

they just want less white men in positions of influence because we are the only ones capable of resisting their narratives.

Attached: 75674675601.jpg (752x542, 61.51K)

Shouldn't you be seething at Chinx steeling your '''culture''' and making money off it?
See Genshin Impact.

Asia came from a Bennu bird who laid an egg and hatched Pangu and his 4 friends. That Bennu bird was Allah pet. Allah is Lucifer. He is my dumbass little brother. You were saying something about your shit larp gook?

i hear no one bitching about cultural appropriation over the lord of the rings show so shut the fuck up

You asians are pathetic. Even spineless than niggers

Attached: Japs.jpg (2688x1512, 1.08M)

China steals western tech and makes money off it. But it’s west’s for allowing. It’s been going on for ages.

>Whites steal Chinese culture and make money off it
We wouldn't even have Judo without a German doctor making the Japanese preserve their Jiu Jitsu.

>A studio full of white developers
and that's a good thing

Attached: 1146154120607.jpg (820x713, 36.81K)

yeah, the game might be good

>t3pFdYpG
So what's the issue here if whites used asian culture? I'd be more than happy if my culture would be used for a video game theme. Be glad nippon.

Based, Kongzi say: fucka you!

Obnoxious, yes, but with intent.
It demands you to strive for perfection. To learn and plan ahead.
If you could get through the levels by brute forcing your way through, with no consequences, you'd be left with a hollow experience like if Dark Souls had no lore, 1 weapon, and only 3 types of enemies.

Level 2 is an absolute bastard, though.