The vaccines are literally genociding redditors and their children

The vaccines are literally genociding redditors and their children

Attached: D59CE5B9-06DE-437B-B92C-5FFE98AB7555.jpg (1170x753, 276.49K)

If you can't tell these are right wing trolls, there is no hope for you

>the vaccine turns people in witchers

Might actually take it if that's the case.

that's a good thing!

Edit: I mistyped, she is 18

She's now ready.

I got bad news for her, it probably isn't menstration but the immune system attacking her ovaries and uterus. Her daughter is most likely going to be infertile now.

The libcucks have removed themselves from the gene pool. I have to wonder if this is why the globohomo is panicking so much, the right in large rejected the shot.

I don’t think this one is fake.

>ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE THAT DONT KNOW A FUCK OF WHAT'S GOING ON ARE REDDITORS

Attached: 236.png (733x891, 139.13K)

what are the political ramifications of women going through menopause at 8 years old?

they literally are but

If it bleeds, it breeds
Based vaccine

cope

Some girls go through puberty at 9. Maybe the vaccine causes epigenetic changes in genes expressed during the onset of puberty? Or maybe there are a million other factors at work, and this girl was going to go through puberty at an early age. The timing is uncanny. I'm wondering if the young girl is having other pubescent changes concurrently, or if it had started before the vaccine. The biodistribution is undeniable, but I doubt it would cause menstruation like bleeding. I hope not at least.

Attached: poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 39.01K)

Ever wonder if the elites know that they fucked up in creating liberals and are now planning on killing them off in hopes of returning to some semblance of normalcy?

if it bleeds

Attached: 20220113_095546.jpg (600x800, 48.29K)

Wanted:
Chad Collins
Castro Party Cultist

Person of interest in the non consensual coercion of the Canadian people through threats of intimidation or other unknown violence to remove people's mobility and other human rights unless they subject themselves to violations of their body integrity as well as withholding of informed consent and medical experimentation in contradiction of the international treaties, International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights - 1966, and the American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man - 1948.

Also, for looking or being white

Attached: Chad Collins.png (333x348, 249.45K)

that means it works right?

And that's the truth, your honour

That child has been raped. Not even a joke, that kids been raped.

8 years old???
That cannot be good holy fuck.

>but I doubt it would
you need to start reading a little more, faggot

This jibes. An organism that is sick MUST reproduce quickly because it knows it is ill and will soon be gone.

No the plan was always to lead the genetic dead ends to their own demise.

Apparently first menstruation can happen as early as 8 and as late as 15.

Correlation does not mean causation.

Attached: 1591216249103.gif (225x540, 152.21K)

For the sake of this planet I hope this vaxx isn't as fucked as it appears to be.

The fact that we allowed the planet to take multiple doses of an experimental treatment without any form of long term testing is absolutely fucking insane.