When did you realize Donald Trump was a bad president?

Two moments stand out for me.

I was watching the live election results on TV and they pulled in close to Trump on camera when it was announced that he had crossed the threshold of projected electoral votes to win. The people around him told him that he just won and the look on his face was like the classic deer caught in the headlights look, just a blank stare. His expression after a moment turned to one that I can best describe as “Oh, shit, i actually won. What do I do now?” I don’t think up until that moment that even Trump in his own Grinch heart though he would win and now he actually had to figure out a way to actually be president.

The second moment was during his inaugural address when he actually stated that he was running for reelection, beginning immediately. I mean, seriously, the guy hasn’t even been in office more than 30 minutes and he is already running for reelection and uses his first ever presidential speech to do so? Talk about tacky, this was only a taste of things to come.

- Ray Loewe
Top 10 History writer, sci-fi geek, political junkie

Attached: 1548549624076.jpg (858x821, 358.67K)

>1pbtid

Why exactly is Ivanka Trump so unpopular? What problems do people have with her?
It’s gotta be bloody tough to be Ivanka Trump. Imagine being the favoured daughter of a brazenly racist ex-president. Imagine being a woman with an undetermined proclivity to be an unpaid advisor to that man. A woman ill-equipped to condemn white supremacy, the very network that fueled her unlikely rise to power.

Early August 2019 she provided her take on the horrific mass shootings in El Paso and Dayton by tweeting how the “evil that must be destroyed” and served only to dish up a cluster of cackles. She’d been watching too many early morning cartoons with her kids. Then she inserted herself between a collection of world leaders at the G-20 summit in Japan who under their tightly tethered breaths, breathed “who the fuck invited you?” I wonder, has she met her father?

The man even floated the idea she was fit to fill the suits from the U.N. ambassador to the head of the World Bank. He forgot she is banned from sitting on the board of a charity due to her “persistently illegal conduct” at the now-inoperative Trump Foundation. She managed to get her titular self-titled clothing line (also defunct) tossed out of Nordstrom which happens to be the world’s friendliest, most customer succour-oriented retailer in America. And her consort in a fine jewellery line (also defunct) is allegedly tangled up in a money-laundering scheme to the tune of $100 million.

Nowadays, Ivanka follows 35 Ivanka Trump fan accounts on Instagram.

yeah I hate how Trump did all the shit he said he would, like build a wall, etc.

Wow, what an awful president.

Actually doing the things he said he would, and more.

Attached: 1591084980758.png (204x193, 48.62K)

When you've lived through enough election cycles you come to understand there's little to be affected across both aisles, a central convergence will always emergence that will wedge itself into everything

Add to that story a mother who never condemned the caging of children dying of covid while her young ones slept in soft warm blankets year after year. That is the soul of that woman! She had the opportunity to make a dent but her moral callousness was all she showed. Poor thing…

- Robinson Perez
Human Being
1,144 followers
2,160 following
The gardener, the miniature stamp curator, the occasional photographer, the camp’s blind archery instructor, the insatiable walker, the lover of all things small or large, the believer in miracles and the existence of a thing called a soul.

All my content is open and available free of charge at Robinson Perez, and I do not consent, authorize nor agree to my answers being shared behind a paywall or anywhere else, unless personally shared by me.

Please watch my webm non shills.

Attached: wFtykAcsyDvN5WYm.webm (740x416, 2.91M)

The righteous disgust in their eyes.

Is Trump actually bald and has to use a toupee?

Emery Larick
Director of the Institute For Figuring Stuff Out
Answered Jan 12, 2022

Trump had what’s called a “scalp reduction”. It’s a type of surgery where your bald spot is sliced out, and rest of your scalp is pulled up and sewn together.

The thing is, it really only works for a small bald spot. What happened to Trump’s head is that the spot was big. So when they stretched out his scalp to reach the top, it basically put the sides on top, and these sides were growing in different directions.

Then he lost even more hair. Ever since, he’s had this unruly hair that grows longer around the edges than on top, and it’s all growing in weird directions. That means he has to recreate the elaborate coif we all know and love, every morning, in order to create a semblance of “normal”. He sculpts what hair he has to cover the mess that his surgical combover created. That’s why his hair is so weird. He’s grown the hair in front very long so that it can be used to cover the sides.

Guys, this is where excessive vanity about your hair leads to. If you start going bald, do the sensible thing and either shave your head, or buzz it short with electric clippers. Don’t end up looking like a fool. There’s nothing wrong with being bald. You just have to get used to a new look.

181.4K views
2,017 upvotes
5 shares

Attached: main-qimg-49dca5d49e4659356568ac2a57498361-lq.jpg (602x479, 41.01K)

That sounds like complete rubbish.
Trump was convinced he would win thats his type of personality.

>Bannon fired
>the man who got him elected unceremoniously kicked out into the street with the agenda not even half complete
>Javanka take over and Blumpf does nothing but drone on about Israel to crowds of rural whites and give a trillion dollars to niggers, who proceed to vote Democrat anyway

Attached: 1619485988184.jpg (754x497, 103.33K)

Why did Rudy Giuliani destroy his reputation for Donald Trump?

In the good ol’ days, Giuliani could afford a Padrón fiftieth-anniversary cigar (retail price: forty dollars) which he’d light with a high tech flame thrower. He could also afford a combover. Nowadays, the combover has given way to a balding pate that leaks.

Giuliani’s work has involved countless television appearances with him often spewing false or misleading claims punctuated by frequent phone calls with trump. “I enjoy being a lawyer more than I do being a politician,” he once said. But unlike trump, he’s not looking for converts, he’s trying to comfort the converted.

Before he was summoned to trump’s side to do his dirty work, Giuliani a generation ago, was mayor and he kicked arse. Now, he’s lowered his credentials to become trump’s talking head spouting bullshit on cable news.

Then one day, trump raged, “Where’s my Roy Cohn?” Cohn, a notorious sidekick of some of the most dangerous men in the country became a legendary brawler who was allowed to use the media to bash adversaries. He advised trump in the early days.

In Giuliani, trump had found his Cohn. And that has come at a considerable cost to Giuliani’s reputation.

- Judy Rofe
An Australian who never lost sight of the bigger picture.
7,723 followers
289 following
NO MESSAGES PLEASE - unless it’s about Quora.

I'm a Libra. (messy/complicated/peaceful) and love spending time on the beach with our border collie. We used to have two. Our beloved Jack lost his fight with cancer and crossed over the Rainbow Bridge.)

Attached: 1566851671411.jpg (621x960, 124.47K)

Attached: KEK16.png (304x310, 173.01K)

Oh and instead of that useless faggot Sessions we could have had Chris Christie, someone who actually knows how to fight and wouldn't have cucked instantly, legitimizing Muh Russia and kick-starting 4 years of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

Giuliani still kicks ass.

he would realistically be getting banned from a 2nd running right now if he hadnt abandonded populism

Since day one. He’s a lifetime NYC dem and bigger supporter also shabbos like his papa
Then;
Around 2015-16
When Bo and Ag made vids on his Jew backers Sheldon jewy, getting bailed out by banker jews etc etc

Attached: DED6F1E4-88B3-429C-81A4-11D03076C380.jpg (800x400, 80.36K)

What hurt Donald Trump the most, losing the election or getting banned from Twitter?

Losing the election was a huge blow to Donald Trump.

Unable to accept defeat, Donald Trump suffered a major psychological setback. To better deal with this defeat, Donald Trump invented an alternate reality in which he would have been robbed.

Donald Trump never accepted to concede defeat and gave the image of someone psychologically disturbed.

The loss of his Twitter account for life is a blow for the future.

Indeed, Donald Trump was planning to take his revenge in 2024 by capitalizing on his 90 million followers. By losing direct access to his supporters, Donald Trump will be slowed down in his quest.

Many say that Donald Trump could launch his own platform in the coming weeks and months.

Nevertheless, he will have a hard time reaching the level of influence he had on Twitter.

This may prevent him from carrying out his plan to take revenge in 2024.

-Sylvain Saurel
21,127 followers
87 following
Indie developer for more than 10 years and a fierce defender of Bitcoin at In Bitcoin We Trust

Attached: main-qimg-47e2c848d10c1d4f652bf25cb33c27d0-lq.jpg (602x339, 45.88K)

Vaccines, fauci, and lockdowns

This entire post reeks of cognitive biases. kys

I’m so glad hillary is in jail

jewish/robotic hands typed these posts

Truth is.... if you ignore all the media bullshit, Trump's administration actually got a ton of shot done in terms of streamlining things and administrative running of the country (not the big media topics).

Let's also not forget that his administration presided over an amazing economy recovery, DURING a pandemic.

He's a pompus ass, but so were 99% of our presidents. SO what.

Now we have high inflation, shit economy, and tyranny,