>voting is a meme

Do zoomers on this board honestly think removing yourselves from election process somehow benefits you and not the jew ?

Attached: tRla50R.jpg (1147x1600, 801.63K)

Democracy tongues my anus

>Do zoomers on this board honestly think removing yourselves from election process somehow benefits you and not the jew ?
because it changes anything to vote or not vote?

They always have

Even if we assume benefits are unknown, do you honestly think removing yourself from a process benefits you somehoe

yes, saves me from being a nigger faggot that believes in democracy and allows me to feel superior than normies that still waste a sunday waiting in the rain to vote like you nigger op

Attached: 76582.jpg (768x960, 116.99K)

2020 Presidential Election. It’s not who votes, but who counts the votes. Why waste my time. Accelerate.

Attached: F832E7F5-CAC8-488B-B0E3-FF7BBEF8AF46.jpg (400x400, 35.07K)

+1

fucking based

>voting is useless
>but don't remove yourself from that stupid system
are all croats this dumb

I have one of those
I like my kektec

Yes, because the kikes give you the option of a sneed that would fuck you harder and the other lighter.
They assume is some test of intelligence, but either way they have their ass cover since they own the whole apparatus.

>kikes give you the option of a sneed that would fuck you harder and the other lighter
your brain on brazilian bananas

Attached: 1643970092436.jpg (1024x636, 158.79K)

>voting for which puppet the jewish elite will play with matters

The flag being the flag of Chad was a nice touch.

> election process
That kind of process is called “show” and Ii’s the plot does not fascinate me anymore.

Zoomers learned through this Trump fiasco millennials learned through Ron Paul.

explain how voting for one of several jew approved candidates is a detriment to jews?

Voting changes absolutely nothing. The only tiny fragment of power you do have is to chip away at the legitimacy of the regime by refusing to participate in the charade. This is why people boycott elections, and fear of the effectiveness of this is why some countries make it mandatory to vote

Yes, epic Aryan Fortnite Zoomer pro gamer here. To vote for a candidate means I consent to being governed by them. I do not consent.

To be fair, croatbro is stuck with a really shitty boomer global capital friendly Conservative gov. In his case it would be an improvement if more zoomers voted.

Not voting because it seems hopeless is a result of their demoralization tactics. Low turnout makes it easier to cheat. They will barely have to do anything. I am also not saying that simply voting solves anything without being involved otherwise.

>vote in rigged election
>"""democratic""" process is used to legitimize the kike infestation
if you play the jewish game there's no winning you retard

Attached: 1508989014565.jpg (540x720, 53.2K)

>thinks votes count
lmao at you, they are selected not elected

Though low turnout favors Republicans?

> Ruger LCP
> Kelkek Sub2000
ew, she's ruined.

AR-7 chads rise up