Truckers will overcome, masks are falling

Truckers will overcome, masks are falling.

Attached: Trudeau_visit_White_House_for_USMCA_(cropped).jpg (518x730, 111.79K)

We know. Just gotta keep the banter going.

Waiting for Justin to start dressing up like a trucker.

this weekend gonna be big.. anyone else headed up? any ottawa anons with parking advice? (park outside of town and light rail in?)

I have never worn this hat in America until today, I refused to wear a mask on the train this morning.

Attached: F6AE0777-D5D5-452A-B5E9-F6EED0B614D3.jpg (1170x1559, 1.04M)

So Trudeau is in "lockdown" rn.

What after the lockdown period, is he going to test ((positive)) again? Lol.

I am losing count of the trucker border shutdowns. The situation is rapidly spiralling out of control. The only way out is for hate monger Justin Trudeau to step down and the government to end all lockdowns and vaxx mandates today.

Attached: No Money For Food.png (798x614, 583.67K)

underrated kek

I wonder how bad these borders will be when they start rounding up the Ottawa truckers.

checked

Attached: 1566676069025.gif (800x792, 606.57K)

There's actually very few protestors here. Even the first weekend there was plenty of parking. Can park anywhere. I'd do a grocery store lot on the outskirts of downtown.

>There's actually very few protestors here.
dude there's fucking protestors stretching all the way in the US.

Attached: file.png (1536x768, 1.27M)

Attached: file.png (800x450, 392.45K)

>very few are participating in the terrorism, goyim.
>return to your homes, goyim

kek, leaf, it's over.

Is it true that Justine is under psychiatric care since he assumes the fetal position anytime he hears a truck horn?

Attached: Canadajedough.jpg (1024x1024, 180.01K)

The fun hasn't even started. The government is afraid to bring a heavy hand down because that will solidify the revolution. Politicians jumping the sinking ship, cops resigning, military refusing to get involved. Buckle up boyos.

Attached: siege tucker.jpg (1280x721, 145.97K)

I hate to do this, as I know what I'll be called. I also haven't looked at any photos myself. I lived within eyeshot of that bridge for years, and it had that many trucks every day.

>and it had that many trucks every day.
The difference now is they are moving at 1 inch per day instead of 1 inch per hour as usual. Also yes you're a kike loving glowfaggot, Take your award.

Attached: jew_MVG_award.jpg (853x875, 157.96K)

I literally live here. Right now there's MAYBE a thousand people and theyre all occupying the same spot. You can drive from Nepean Sportsplex to downtown in like 15 min outside of rush hour. Last weekend there was MAYBE 4k, and it was pretty much the same thing. If you listen to Viva Frei's streams he says the same thing.

Right wing people lie as much on reporting about the convoy as left wing people do. Don't believe things like 'an old man got arrested and injured by the cops, just for honking! (He was arrested because failed to produce ID, and upon arrest he was uncooperative)

Don't know if you've seen the arrests of people like that 4'10" 78 year old great grandfather, but he was dragged away from a peaceful protest by men with guns. So the government response to a peaceful protest is to bring guns. What is next for the people demanding freedom?

>pipul the post
The geezer in ottawa was initially stopped and harassed because he honked his horn. Imagine thinking the answer to policy tyranny is gleeful compliance. Post hands chang, also get fucked.