The boosters literally do nothing

article: fortune.com/2022/01/19/covid-19-boosters-block-immunity-omicron-study-finds/

lancet study: thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(22)00090-3/fulltext#sec1

The boosters do not give you any protection at all against omicron.

best case scenario for big pharma is there are no long term side effects, and the effectiveness of the initial shots lasts like a month. after that month, it wear off. boosters won't help you. you are no longer protected.

This is what millions of people have been fired, denied food and travel for. at best, it's a month of ... not even immunity, not even stopping of spread but lessening of symptoms for themselves. And after that month, back to baseline. At best.

Attached: boostersdonothing.png (1505x690, 396.18K)

>Inject experimental flu shot from three seasons ago
>Multiple times

at the end of that article they try to say "that's why we needs masks and social distancing"

but we can easily pull up studies that say that those also do nothing.

That's why you have to take another booster.
And another.
btw. This is what the "universal healthcare" was being pushed for: Mandatory pharma subscription for life.
Also why all the heavy regulation were introduced, just to prevent alternatives from entering the market.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't get it

What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: 1642371674163.jpg (1024x885, 164.92K)

>literally do nothing

Attached: just a jab bro.webm (1920x1080, 629.9K)

They do worse than nothing. a denmark study found that after 3 months the vaxxies are actually more vulnurable. they did less studies on boosties so taking your study for boosters, vaxxies get fucked with ADE after 3 months and boosters cannot help them.

Attached: 1641616640825.png (1278x815, 423.65K)

get covid
just get covid
realize it's all for nothing

did you read the article OP?
they still shill it as effective against severe illness
they are only saying it doesn't prevent transmission
even braindead NPCs know that now, per the "reduced severe symptoms" push

>does not prevent transmission
>lets inject the kids so they won't transmit

This study and some adjacent to it are the reason Denmark called COVID over within its borders. They knew they can't keep this under wraps for long, and their government at least actually represents its people to some degree.

Just an excuse to come up with new vaccines.

you stupid little rat fuck the vaccine doesn't work on the new variant because worthless shits like you didn't get vaccinated in the first place creating more variants in your plague rat body

They don’t “do nothing” they actively make it worse. LMAO

Universal healthcare and protecting the hospitals was the reason for all the lockdowns. If people had to pay, putting 86 year old grandpa with 2.6 chronic health conditions who was living in a nursing home in the ICU for multiple days at the cost of $10,000/day for a respiratory virus would not be happening. No insurance would cover that and almost nobody can afford that.

Two more sneeds.
It means it's working.
I love the antichrist.

Attached: 1641929993464.jpg (1024x1024, 157.4K)

>lets inject the kids so they won't transmit
they don't need a reason to inject their kids with science juice at this point, they are already all in. These are the same people would rim their own kids if twitter trannies told them it helped fight bigotry.

that's the best case scenario though. I want this poison out of my system. I hate that I took 2 pfizers, but it will be a cold day in hell when they will try and put a 3rd moderna in my body.

>the boosters literally do nothing
Killing you is something

i agree with you but that is literally the logic though (at least in netherlands)
old people are in danger of covid, so we need to stop corona from spreading by using a vaccine that does not stop spreading

Attached: 1599675552558.jpg (250x246, 9.15K)

Please posit mechanism for unvaccinated driving vaccine escape variants. Support your hypothesis with citations. Thank you.

>jesus loves her the most

Attached: joker-arthur.gif (498x269, 2.78M)

also, the only reason lockdowns are being lifted is because the virus got less bad
not because of ANY fucking measurement
the VIRUS changed, your behavior did NOTHING, normies

well uhhh maybe they should've taken 2 boosters - ever think of that, RETARD? i bet the study didn't account for 2 boosters. what if they took 3 boosters, or 4, or 5? what if they took 100 boosters, huh? - bet you didn't think of that you fucking nigger

Attached: yeah i look like this, got a problem with that chudmeister?.gif (486x500, 544.23K)

Citations please you low IQ brainwashed cretin.

not my problem, fascist

Attached: 1607532595184.jpg (1000x1000, 113.8K)

Its worse. They have admitted it does nothing but are going ahead anyway because then they can stop torturong kids with school closures so it ends up in the benefit of the child.

Its like a wife beater arguing that its good for his wife to do the dishes on time because then he doesnt have to beat her every night

that is, if that is all true
it's so hard to say what i really think because i have to go with the narrative to disprove the narrative

Attached: 1594834482203.jpg (1024x987, 105.57K)

Well I'm never going to take it, so why are you still taking something that will never work?
Actually, forget I said anything. Just keep boosting

hook the vax up to insulin pumps

continuous infusion

if you disagree you are anti science

How is a variant that originated in South Africa have to do with the immunization status of anyone in the United States? Seems like the spike proteins are already attacking your brain.

>i have to go with the narrative to disprove the narrative
>he thinks words will get him out of this
lol faggot

The jab do nothing against a fake virus. But soon, you'll have a new jab made for a new fake virus. It's morgellons for normies.

This.
Leaky vaccines with imperfect distribution is what drives more virulent strains.

ummm sweaty, the CDC said yestarday that boosters work on omnicron just as well as the original 2 doses did on the wuhan strain.

oh my dawkins and krauss this is ingenious

Attached: 077 FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!.jpg (750x1050, 528.88K)

>Six individuals were fully vaccinated with BNT162b2 (Comirnaty, Pfizer–BioNTech, Mainz, Germany), five of whom received a third (booster)
You're fucking kidding me, right? Five people?
I don't support the clotshots, but this study is absolutely useless.

ofcourse not, but unlike you i try to make sense of the world

I don't give a flying fuck about people being bludgeoned to death by the falling stones of the temple they pulled down on their own fucking heads. It is God's verdict.
Period.
End of story.
No refunds, you insufferable pieces of shit.

The vaccine didn’t kill or prevent the virus making you in actually the ideal mutation-incubating plague rat, you better PRAY there isn’t vaccine escape brainlet, I am (even though it would serve you right)

German Media moved on to
>but it still protects from delta and if omicron is over a new delta wave would sweep the country if we dont have the fifth booster

Lies. They
>boost big pharma profits
>enable authoritarian based on the false premise of (((public health)))
>give blood clots, diabetes and cancer
>divide societies

>And after that month, back to baseline. At best.
>Monthly boosters

Attached: 1639124070173.png (270x421, 59.82K)

>i try to make sense of the world
Why make sense of the senseless? Embrace madness and free yourself.

Attached: 1643943499354.png (383x568, 299.92K)

If we triple the dose, and make it monthly, there's a chance it might do something eventually just by random chance scientists say

Attached: 1550091949330.png (1364x682, 1.47M)

So...not at all.

all these jabs do one thing only - shut down the immune system. RIP dumb goys who fell for the kikes tricks

Attached: depopulation protein PTPN22.png (691x651, 50.94K)

Kys yourself redditor

Attached: 1644010209150.jpg (750x728, 270.2K)

sometimes i do sometimes i dont
meanwhile im still unvaxxed so it does not matter

ywnbaw

Attached: 29324772-375A-4681-83F0-C6153E635316.jpg (1200x879, 939.38K)

And those studies conclude “we need to vaccinate more”
>it’s all so tiresome

Is it possible to revert it at least with time? If not that really means aids.

dont want to be one
really don't know why you are like you are, is it just because youre a fag?

underrated

Oh and don't believe the line some countries are using about
>Two doses are the only requirement for the vax pass
>The criteria of your vax pass will never change if you've had two doses
>You will never need additional shots to mandate your vax pass

At my company we work with 1000s of customers/companies with various vaccine requirements for our employees.
If an employee does not meet a customer's requirement they cannot be assigned work for them.
I was in charge of implementing this feature into the company software.
Last week I was quietly handed an update request to include "booster(s)" as a new requirement.

I can't wait for all the double vaxxed retards to realize their shots never end.

There are new variants we don't know about that appear everyday since its a RNA virus. You would have to jab the entire world at the same time to catch up to the mutations which is near impossible. The vaccinated still spread the virus so it will keep mutating regardless. Besides if it actually worked they wouldn't be able to keep selling boosters annually which is what they need to do to stay in business.

Yeah am I missing something? Wtf lol isn’t the Lancet supposed to be legit?