Was Jesus a Finn? Galilean sounds a lot like Kalevainen...

Was Jesus a Finn? Galilean sounds a lot like Kalevainen. Ukraine - the area they were supposedly from was a refugee for ancient Finns since during the Younger Dryas before the Slav's came there. any such legends about them blue eyed blondes going around the World inspiring and civilizing peoples with a strange language of their own. I wouldn't want to post all those depictions and stories again, which also fits with the Aryan migrations before and similar account all over the history. I don't believe he was a son of God any more than we all are, but still, He Is.

Attached: vesjmies.jpg (1920x1440, 242.43K)

Yeah you know, just casually strolling around roman provinces while pretty much everyone north of roman territories were filled with illiterate barbarians

>Finns are masters of ebin memes
>Jesus memed that he was a son of d-g and people repeat it to this day

It's more likely than we think

I totally agree. Most of Jesus' talk from what I gather is not distorted or twisted he was literally talking out of his head memeing truths - spitting them out if you will - because we all have the ability to crave and dig universal truths from our God given subconsciousness and ancestral wisdom from previous generations which we are suppressed to talk about from because it's labeled as schizo-crap.

Attached: 1. ВЗ.jpg (2238x1594, 2.2M)

You're a fucking moron if you think a single piece of text from any old books are true.

There are 2 major biographies on Elvis. They both list his favorite fried chicken recipe. They are different. Both parties claim they got their copy of the recipe directly from Elvis' family. This is regarding a guy that was alive in the life of people who are currently living. And you're going to fucking sit there and tell me what someone said 2000 years ago? No. Fuck you. FUCK YOU.

Attached: 1643738235848.jpg (616x616, 53.59K)

>our God given subconsciousness and ancestral wisdom from previous generations which we are suppressed to talk about from because it's labeled as schizo-crap.
You're literally spouting schizo-crap you fucking cult member.
>there has to be a god because im so fucking awesome and complex and also let me tell you how humble I am compared to you
Fuck. You.

You just don't know what you're talking about. Spouting the same old crap story which has no basis in reality but twisted words and faked history.

Same goes partly for you.

Wrong and lame.

You really really need to get rid of the idea that you've been told the truth about pretty much the whole prehistory.

Attached: Pakeneva_pakanuus.jpg (373x480, 48.47K)

Kek the Bible was transcribed by scribes over and over again. They have hundreds of copies from different regions of the ancient world that are 95% identical. It's one of the most reliable "books" that exists.

Finns on this board annoy me even more than Leafs as unbelievable as that sounds.

Good! You'll get a lesson or two too soon! And then you won't any longer! ;)=

Attached: 380f06_f16d396d507a49dd8c9d021952b2439d~mv2.jpg (536x553, 114.66K)

>Was Jesus a Finn?
Not with crocs he wasn't

Jesus was Sami, not Finnish

They represent The Crocodile's Jaw Bone, aka. the Hauki's Jaw Bone aka. Kannel, aka. Kitara, aka, Guitar. löl

Nah. I don't hink so, but it's not impossible. You know Sami's are from Iberia and not Siberia, right?

Attached: ukko ja kitara.jpg (378x487, 42.8K)

I’m not sure that addresses his point bro, he’s not claiming someone translated the book wrong and misspelt an ingredient

Sorry but Jesus was probably Estonian.
We have this old book called Piibel about a guy named Jeesus, I'm pretty sure other people just copied our old myth and barely changed anything.
Piibel = Bible
Jeesus = Jesus
That's not just a coincidence

Literally the same people. Finnic would suit the occasion better I guess, but who really cares? I know he was an IS-RA-ELITE, a White "Nord". There are for example perä-derived named places in Levant, so many similar things from "PUU-NAINEN O-MEN-A" to the whole "story" you wouldn't believe it until you really get under the whole thing.

Attached: Screenshot_2021-05-27 The Arctic Home in the Vedas.png (356x550, 285.67K)

Attached: zvelebil22222222.gif (682x629, 35.74K)

Why is the suffix -nen so common in Finnish? Is it a diminutive suffix or something?

Found the redditor

It is exactly that. A diminutive suffix

it's divine inspiration bro you wouldn't get it
cringe hylic