Let's assume that we took a pity on the Greeks and declared a war on them to justify the raison d'etre of the Hellenic...

Let's assume that we took a pity on the Greeks and declared a war on them to justify the raison d'etre of the Hellenic army, it will never happen but let's assume that all the Greek boomers in the army are actually reasonable people instead of 80 IQ retards.
How are they planning on defending the Aegean islands from Turkey? Most Aegean islands are only 50 kms away from Turkey while they're 500 kilometers away from Greece. Which means they're in the artillery range of Turkey and Greece can never supply 100+ islands with boomer fishermen.

Attached: Greece.png (1200x1178, 208.95K)

BTW Greece has never won a single war against the Turks in the last 1000 years but i won't mention that because that proves nothing. It only fuels their schizophrenia, snow flake Greek nationalism and demonization of the Turks even more.

How do Turks and Greeks plan on coping with pic related?

Attached: 6CD6E7BC-E6C8-4CF2-ACEE-F55CC5A6099B.png (876x1411, 53.34K)

That's a fucking retarded picture because it assumes that Greeks are related to Ancient Greeks.
Greeks: Anatolians and Slavs
Turks: Anatolians and Turks
Dunno how Greeks managed to get replaced by Anatolians but I assume it has to do with their homosexuality and low fertility rates

Attached: 1642403550174.jpg (1067x949, 117.87K)

I served on the evros border river. Basically my job was to regulate truck traffic because the bridge can't support a lot of weight. The best thing about my serving time was that every fucking tourist stopped and gave us cigarettes, money, chocolates etc etc (was making like 50 Euro per day) but the Turks weren't allowed to have any. I even heard they were abusing or hitting the rookies if they brought back to the camp anything that the tourists gave them so instead when they got stuff they shouted 'mpatzanak' and handed everything to us. What I'm saying is, fuck you, you are really good guys deep inside.

Attached: lny52c4zqin51.jpg (1440x2397, 428.72K)

I'm myself a Turk, but I have a somewhat Greek ancestry, it doesn't matter in the end because I despise Greeks and am wholeheartedly Turk, you're kinda incorrect though that Turks and Greeks are completely distant, westcoast anatolia and Balkan Turks do share some connection, but it's primarily with Isle greeks, pic related, (most samples are shifted to right because of low sample rate in the west). And yeah you're right Anatolians were never originally Greek, Greeks themselves aren't actually really mixed with Anatolians if we're referring to non-neolithic anatolians/hittites as Anatolia experienced many genetical shifts before the Turks came.

My inner hatred for Greeks primarily comes from their nationalists still seething and coping while we haven't done shit and they literally caused the cyprus issue, fuck them.

Attached: F1.large.jpg (1006x1280, 199.88K)

mucho texto I don't read any of you stuff if it's more than 2 sentences.

they are betting on fast mobilization and their tanks and the fact they are an EU country

What are tanks gonna just run across the Aegean Sea?

Third thread again? You cockroaches have a lot of time to waste, eh?

Greeks are more related to the ancient greeks than turks are to central asian mongol horse lords. You're all anatolian and slav. Byzantine emperors settled slavs in anatolia all the time.

Literally proven wrong by the pic also you're a mutt+ratio+seethe

Lol wtf does TUR_Ottoman even mean dummy? Ottomans were all sons of balkans slaves. Show me their similarity to kazakhs or mongols and we'll talk.

The average Anatolian Turk is genetically virtually indistinguishable from the average Greek lol
>Fixation index (FST) is a measure of population differentiation due to genetic structure. As it converges upon zero there’s basically no difference between the populations in question, while a value of 1.0 would indicate that all the variation is partitioned across the two groups so that you could use a marker to perfectly distinguish membership in a population for an individual.
*subjects Greeks to hundreds of years of oppression and terror*
*illegally turns Hagia Sophia into a mosque*
“This Greek demonisation of Turks is uncalled for”

Attached: FC62D27F-17B9-4EA5-8DE2-8F6CB5323DA7.jpg (600x410, 97.21K)

Greeks aren't Anatolians, the Byzantine Anatolians differ completely from neolithic anatolians who share a connection with nearly all of Europe. The Byzantine anatolians were actually shifted more towards levantines but with Turkic migrations + slavs + Caucasus migrations it has once again shifted and it depends on region of Turkey, the only ones who share a somewhat connection with the Greeks are westcoast Turks and Balkan Turks, the rest doesn't and never did have any connection.

tl;dr
read the pic. i don't give two fucks about some esoteric study you found.

Look the Y-DNA distro of turkey looks like a color wheel, it was a the cumrag of peoples for millennia. Turkey has one of the most elgoblino populations in the world next to Iran.

Attached: 350px-Turkey_Y_chromosome(in_20_haplogroups).png (350x286, 44.95K)

>muttpost
Greeks have a cumrag haplo distribution as well, haploniggery doesn't really matter in genetic similarities because haploniggery has subclades, and most subclades aren't related to eachother, a R1b african isn't an R1b German.

ITT: Some mutt and a retard arguing about genetics even though the topic of the thread is Greek military

Attached: Soyjak.jpg (600x800, 82.92K)

>BTW Greece has never won a single war against the Turks in the last 1000 years
Komnenian restoration, Battle of Hyelion, Greek war of independence, First Balkan war, WWI. And those are the just major wars.

Tldr, go back your 200 dollar minimum wagecage roach.

I fucked 4 roach women last time I was in Constantinople, roach women bow down the supremacy of my European dollar while you sit on your mom's couch eating shitty kefte.

I give zero shits about you or your fagnation. We have problems with the government, you have problems with your government, get your priorities straight you spamming dickcheese.

>Greek war of independence
Yeah Russians, British and French invading the Ottoman Empire was a Greek victory

>muh roach women
You probably fucked Iranian whores who larp as Turks, many such cases.

Greeks are cucks who need to be beaten into submission, we Turks are only here to ensure that continues to happen and the cycle of rape ever since we put our foot into Anatolia continues.

Attached: 1643641844686.jpg (720x901, 75K)

my priority for now is your mom

>How dare Greeks not want to get invaded by us.

Roach logic is tiresome. A Turkish attack on Greece would result in a NATO boot up Turkey's ass.

>assume that we took a pity on the Greeks and declared a war on them
even by american standards you're retarded

Unless your garbled english means something other than "What if we declared war on Greece" then yes the NATO boot up your ass is the logical outcome.

Just gonna ignore the other four examples with your shitty "muh not a real victory", nigger? Braindead balkanoid

Attached: 1642381871089.png (483x470, 183.71K)

>I have a shit tier reading comprehension to the point I can't even understand what "let's assume"
>Ur english is garbled
Sorry for not speaking ebonics, nigger.