Meidas Touch SuperPac Joe Rogan Interview Dave Portnoy

Dave Portnoy recently had a podcast with Meidas Touch, the guys who were behind the Joe Rogan smear. They had a conversation about race the the n-word, but they wouldn't reveal why they smeared Joe Rogan.

Why is a Democratic SuperPac targeting Joe Rogan?

Attached: 1644454936443.png (925x719, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0YJ4jKDp2s&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link to interview with Dave Portnoy and Meidas Touch brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0YJ4jKDp2s&feature=youtu.be

>Why is a Democratic SuperPac targeting Joe Rogan?
To try and win the upcoming elections?!

Do you really need an answer?

Are you the hemorrhagic fever thread bro?

Yes. It doesn't make sense. Joe Rogan identifies more with the left.

Why do I give a fuck about ehat the drummer or nu-Rush has to say? Nobody even likes a chick ainging over a keyboard solo.

Good point

Jews don’t like competing and he’s blowing them out

Competing with what?

Bullshit punditry

I thought my jewradar
Was making some strange noise
>....It’s a time of family togetherness.” Ditto for power lawyer Kenny Meiselas and wife Beth Katz, who forego schul for the serenity of home.

More obnoxious jews.

Nigger mentality. Anyone trying to do something gets toppled by people that use and abuse people to gain attention, instead of doing something themselves. This is why there's nothing in Africa and they rarely have any skills. Jews are doing the nigger. They have an absolute disdain for any relevant creation and skills. Hence why they where rounded up into work camps instead of deported or shot. They thought they could reform the jew.

Attached: 1632565637657.jpg (750x458, 41.32K)

ok

Four Jews debating the life of a goy. No thanks

They get paid to do this for anyone wondering

Attached: CDD24ABC-5C83-4C5C-93B7-99BD5B838CD1.jpg (800x800, 168.44K)

Id say deport jews to India. Tell them zion is somewhere in India but I dont wish that plight on my brothers in poo. These are the guys that cant stop calling me about my extended factory car warranty, mind you. We all got our problems but the jew is probably the most disdainful creature on earth. If you take the jews ability of parasitism away from him, he descends into poverty and disease and covered in body lice.

because they lost the narrative and we now live in conflicting parallel worlds that the jews have lost control of, they still own the media and money printing machines, but they are quickly losing the people. They are trying to recapture lost flocks and at the same time punishing any other sheep for influencing their livestock

LOL..They nuked the thread because its now a platform for antisemitism. Yes, jewish overt acts are a platform for antisemitism. You say if we cant reform them and we shouldnt deport them than the only other answer youve presented is kill them. NO. The reformation work camps where a hand up, not a hand out, to a jewish population that's host society rejected their parasitism. Jews need to go live in ghettos and be left alone there. No hand ups no hand outs. The solution is simply to reject jews natural inclination to parasitism and let them be free on their own, Instead of allowing every facet of your life and society become a constant call about your extended factory warranty to prevent antisemitism. Let them figure it out on their own or not. The same way we reject Detroit or Africa.

Attached: 1630671534673s.jpg (234x250, 5.56K)

dissemination of information and propaganda.

>Why is a democratic superpac targeting Joe Rogan?
Because they are losing the narrative and he is the “useful idiot” with the greatest reach, which represents the biggest threat to them if the goyim turn. Remember, once in power, they kill or neutralize the idiots who enable their rise to power, this preventing the same people from removing them from power.