GERMAN VAX MANDATES

Have failed!!!!! Its over we Won !!!!!
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2022-02/coronavirus-allgemeine-impfpflicht-olaf-scholz?utm_referrer=https://translate.google.com/

Attached: CDB62EE7-F427-4542-973D-580DCA27307C.jpg (750x1380, 479.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bgwjGOOyKiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can't decipher the mumbo jumbo unfortunately

oh, i see you have added a translation there.

well thats good

Thank the canadian truckers for putting fear into globohomo.

Of course, you have to be a little careful with forecasts in this pandemic, it has happened again and again that the virus hits a nasty hook and surprises everyone badly. But with this restriction at the outset, it can now be said with certainty that the general vaccination obligation is dead. At least she is currently experiencing near death.

There are at least four reasons for this, one medical, one psychological and two political. All of them are closely related.

First the medical, more precisely probably: the epidemiological reason. The more figures and models indicate that the Omikron variant is much more contagious, but in the course of predominantly milder than Delta, the clearer the impression becomes that the intensive care units are therefore less overloaded and the number of deaths is unlikely to increase, the harder it is to justify a general vaccination obligation constitutionally.

Because if we also get through the pandemic halfway lightly with masks, distance and 2G rules, the intensive care units cannot overflow and an excessive number of deaths can be prevented, then compulsory vaccination, after all, a fairly large state interference with fundamental rights, would be disproportionate to yield. Compulsory vaccination, at least under the Basic Law, cannot simply be ordered and certainly not in stock, for any future, potentially much worse variant, about which nothing concrete can yet be said today. In other words, at the moment, the virus seems to escape compulsory vaccination.

Attached: 553E2077-84A8-47E3-85BC-1A1451180B17.jpg (400x400, 33.03K)

Attached: C9BCD603-FCCB-48F8-92CE-04AB593BFC49.jpg (743x456, 271.84K)

Everyone that mandated injections must be punished

Attached: 9k=.jpg (270x187, 8.87K)

I’m not reading all that you lazy faggot

One can only imagine what goes on in the hearts and minds of the people who didn't hold their ground and caved in the pressure.

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1638151314502(1).jpg (808x1024, 162.63K)

Idk OP, are you so sure about that? I'm afraid we only bought ourselves a lil time, they might come back with the mandates next October. Also, will they even remove the vax pass and this shitty 2G rule?

Why the fuck do you gullible retards believe what some random newspaper says?
They lie all the fucking time and say anything for clicks.
Wether or not we get a vacckne mandate depends entirely on if big pharma bothered to bribe Merz into playing along, or if he uses this to completly fuck the goverment coalition and make the SPD unelectable for the next 20 years. We won't see which it is before march.

congrats to all the krauts who passed the test. Good to see purebloods winning yet again

Great, I’m drunk as fuck at maccas right now. Should I order some thing else to stick it too tha moon?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

That’s just the translated article you fuckwit.

>aufgeschoben ist nicht aufgehoben
Only retards think it is over

>WE HAVE IMPORTED 5+ MILLION OF ARABS, TURKS AND NIGGERS SO NO, WE CAN'T HAVE A VACCINE MANDATE.
The only positive thing the mass immigration has done for us.

Dude. It's the money. Every central bank has been printing none stop at a pace unlike any time in history. They're going to allow money velocity destroy everything.

The currency for hyperinflation is all ready there. Now its time to let it fly and let currency be currency. This is how CBDCs are implemented.

Told you two months ago.

Attached: 2022-02-10_130230.png (1622x415, 215.87K)

> vax pass
this is the real encroachment on freedoms

Nou

Still not taking it

Congrats to all my German brothers who did not bend the knee and rode this shit out till the end as pure bloods.
We actually did it bros.

Attached: 1591902141217.jpg (500x333, 41.37K)

I hope it goes completely 180 on the weak minded NPC motherfuckers, I want them to suffer from their own freedom.

youtu.be/bgwjGOOyKiY

We won this battle, but the war is still ongoing.

They will come with other tricks soon you faggot

Nothing ended

They will continue pushing and I...I JUST NOT GONNA GET IT AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1643499669993.png (600x674, 651.46K)