Map representing testosterone level across countries

Map representing testosterone level across countries
>Europe ,east asia and middle east fair worse.
>South America fair best.
>Russia fair good
>America fair above average.
>South asia medium considering their poverty and shitty global hunger index ranking.
How will Europooreans ever recover from this.
R1a is god's own haplogroup that makes men agressive and strong which is clearly lacking in Europeans turning them into fem boys.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-10-16-48-36-90_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg (1080x750, 198.55K)

Egyptbros, what is going on...

Imagine eating meat and calling yourself aryan superior race and still lagging behind third world countries who have predominantly poor diet, i am pretty sure if we indians are fed well we will mog every Europeans and mutts out of existence. Our Aryan genes are still with us

What do you usually eat?

Well indians mostly eat vegetarian diets and only eat meat few times in a year. Daily indian diet consists of
1. Rice, chapati
2. Dal(pulses)
3. Vegetable
4. Dairy products.
And some times meat once in a while.

Mafia shitholes

Spot the similarity.

Attached: Mapa_de_R1a-1.png (952x458, 30.73K)

Any religious reasons for vegetarianism?

Yes, hurting animal's for food is prohibited in Hinduism, i come from a vaishnav Brahmin family, my family started eating garlic and onions only few years ago due to health benefits reasons

>behind third world countries
1st worlders are fucked intentionally and otherwise. People here are poisoned into low T (I suspect on purpose but could be unintended effect of birth control in the water and plastics, etc). But we have also been defeated by victory. Life is easy here. Hellish but easy. Nobody is struggling to survive, most are obese or overweight. Our decadent and degenerate lifestyles have made us weak.

I think this map is consistent with an enviromental theory of testosterone. the weaker, more faggot like, decadent and hedonistic a society is, the less testosteron. the more harsh and violent, the more.

No it's lack of R1a haplogroup see and spot the difference.

Post the real shit makes real niggas meme

America dosent have harsh environment but still better than europe.

nah 1st world nations had plenty of T even a few decades ago. this is a product of poison in our bodies and minds

Attached: 38c4dbce88117ddc38ef01ea876cbb233d00a1c16b793753f1f2fc5bee4d5c67_1.jpg (1050x1449, 259.77K)

I'm horny 24/7

that's just a factoid, you have to look at the general pattern.

>Balkans not dark red
Fake map

R1a warriors, kek.

If that's the case africa should be number 1 but it's average compared to others

Correlation with violence? Those red countries don't seem safe place to live.

Yes, aryan master race.

Attached: Vidyut-Jammwal.jpg (1200x675, 179.07K)

yes fags have little testosterone therefore avoid confrontation what a shocker

thats kinda gay Arjuna bin Abdullah

Aint no way i trust this shit ass map. No way the Philippines fairs that well. 90% of men here are almost women.

Holy fuck it's true.

Attached: dh4tiu9ne4911.png (6460x3480, 1.74M)

Thank God. I am not a product of golobohomo.

Attached: 60cb5c655577e78d80738bfe45a2b92b.jpg (735x413, 31.23K)