What's your most leftist view?

And if you're a leftist, what's your most conservative view? I'll start.
>be leftist
>heavily dislike the culture of acceptance around having several sexual partners
>believe in the science of it being harmful to mental health
>believe in personal anecdotes of never once meeting someone with more than 3 sexual partners (5 if male) who was well-adjusted and had a healthy relationship with their sexuality
Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Attached: 1534473140346.png (256x256, 68.61K)

That OP is a faggot and deserves perma range IP ban

>hates working class people
>lacks the skills to do anything but sit in an office

I am center left quite a bit. My most leftist view is I think abortion should be legal and paid for by the government as a human right.
My most conservative view is that I think we should build 100x more jails than we have now and lock people for life who even shoplift a $1 candy bar.

I'm anything but a leftist but don't have any problems with people having many sexual partners

All corporations should be banned.
If a business is not owned by a single individual, it should not exist.
Also all debts should be discarded and charging interest should be illegal.

My most leftist view is that we should help the kikes, the trannies, the lefties, reeducate them, instead of exterminating them

>My most conservative view is that I think we should build 100x more jails than we have now and lock people for life who even shoplift a $1 candy bar.
This is one of the most leftist things I have ever read, you massive faggot.

I see myself more of a left person. Most conservative view would be to dramatically increase the jail time for people who deal drugs above a certain amount. It's just a joke here in Germany what you can get away with while fucking the whole society.

Interesting, you found my one other conservative view. I don't think abortion should be banned at all, and I empathize with the reasons to have one, but I am deeply disgusted by how other leftists call fetuses parasites. It's incredibly dehumanizing and only done to separate the emotions from the act. Some will even go so far as to mock women for being upset about it, saying they aren't allowed to be upset about ending the life of what would be their child. Sickening. Also, the viewpoiont that a fetus is a parasite unless the mother wants it is simply not scientifically or medically accurate in any capacity, and can easily lead into the argument of "well, infants and children can't take care of themselves, so are they parasites too?" Same thing with disabled people.

Can I ask why? Genuinely curious.

The problem is jail doesn't actually help them, and most people sell drugs because they need financial help. It all boils down to money, and you can't address their financial needs by isolating them from society for several years and throwing debt at them.

For some, that may be the case. I'm all for helping the lower class. But I know some people who deal for 5-10 years and then buy property and invest their illegal money and live a good "legal" life after that. Even if you're not willing to work, you get enough money for food here, so I don't think that's an argument at least not for Germany with extensive social security measures.

I judge people not by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character

The current system of debt and capital and market kikery must be destroyed. t. natsoc.
Also this.
>judge INDIVIDUALS by their character
>but know that certain groups are worse than others to have around so want some of them gone en masse

I hate all niggers, total nigger death, 1488, gas the kikes racewar right meow.

Right. I'd say that example really furthers my point to be honest, at least in a roundabout way; if I had to guess, he probably didn't want to do a soul-sucking 9 to 5, and may or may not have had the opportunity to do other legal things and make a living. To which ultimately rolls back to, selling drugs will get you the luxury lifestyle you want in 10 years that may take 50 (or never) at a 9-to-5. It's the soul sucking shittiness and lack of available *true* free time that tends to push people into these illegal activities, if it's not sheer desperation and abject poverty.

Of course, I don't live in Germany and never have, and there's certainly people who do it just to feel powerful and wealthy. There's a nuance to all this, nonetheless. I'll use myself as an example: I was facing homelessness last year due to losing my job due to Covid, and was struggling to find a job that'd be suitable for me (I'm disabled so I can't handle a 40-60 hour work week, 30 is my max) that still paid me enough. I got extremely close to considering selling weed or feet pics to make ends meet. And let me tell you, that was very hard to turn down, because I'd only have to work about 6 hours a week and make almost as much as I did at my job. I ended up turning it down though because it is illegal here and would pose serious risk. Which, I personally believe really sucks, because it's not as if I would be forcibly hurting anyone. I just wanted to not have to live out of my car. (Side note, America's social safety nets are a massive joke, which is why I couldn't rely on them; I wouldn't qualify for most and the one I did qualify for would have taken me over a year to be approved for; something that I'd lose automatically if I got a job)

Most conservative view? Reduce foreign spending, reduce incoming people across our borders.

My most liberal? Free post secondary paid for by big businesses. There is no good reason not too and we don't want an entire country for laborers. Wanna be a computer scientist? Cool, paid.

Deep sea welder? Cool. Paid.

Instead we put cost barriers on becoming a doctor and wonder why all our doctors are Indian. Us north Americans are really the most autistic cunts to have ever existed, we will be known as the confused adolescence stage of society's life long growth.

Because i generally value individual freedom over everything else. I don't think central planning works, but especially with personal choices like that. I feel the same way about drugs. Even if individuals who abstain from drugs and promiscuity fare better and also contribute better to society, society as a whole works better when people are free to choose their own paths and observe the paths chosen by others.

Attached: quote-under-no-pretext-should-arms-and-ammunition-be-surrendered-any-attempt-to-disarm-the-karl-marx-84-63-91.jpg (850x400, 60.53K)

Abortion is good but still murder.

That's fair. I don't think it should be illegal, I just think it shouldn't be encouraged. This comes with the massive caveat that sex education is very important and should be thoroughly taught to everyone. I have zero qualms with people being informed on sex, I just have serious concerns as to what it says about them to overindulge in something so intimate and emotional all the time.

Children shouldn’t be here on this website