In Orbán fascist Hungary the state has decided that it refunds the income tax for the 2020 year to all people who have...

In Orbán fascist Hungary the state has decided that it refunds the income tax for the 2020 year to all people who have at least one children. This is literally incel genocide.

Attached: orban_kalap_zsinagoga.jpg (1024x575, 62.63K)

No it isn't. Its literally encouraging people to have kids. Why do you retards fall for leftypol psyops like le incel shit so easily? Are your brains just weaker?

Based Orban dabbing on virgin twinks that will never have children.

Interestingly enough Orban is WEF.

I get refunded what goes directly into Web3. BTC
But it was for the year 2021.

Another jew shill

Attached: F170719GPOHZ13.jpg (2048x1280, 484.78K)

Attached: zionist Hungary_3.png (738x949, 539.45K)

In terms of actually doing things, Orbán has been winning for years

Based Orban. I hope rather than going the way our gov't did (gibs that you apply for, creates more beaurocracy and costs more money than just the gibs), he will just lower the taxes for couples with children in the future.

According to angry Any Forumstard spergs who are mad he's actually doing things instead of larping like they do.

Attached: NSDA... I mean Fidesz family policies.jpg (1588x582, 127.83K)

Idiot. That means working people will be more free from shit like taxes. Means more non-gypsies having children.

>he thinks birthrates scales positivity with income
Its quite opposite. Poor people have more kids. To have more people you should make everyone broken poor (also ban divorce, abortion and contraception)

Attached: 1614878457455.png (4592x3196, 1.29M)

>ban abortion

So only the rich can afford illegal abortions. Means more gypsies. Idiot.

So you are not against divorce and contraception ban. Good start!

No, he actually is or was. Thats why its interesting since he hasn't done anything a usual member would do but same could be said of Putin.

More like economical suicide, our economy is already so much in the shitter that Orbán had to use communist methods to stop prices from skyrocketing

I'm leaving this year, good luck without my high IT salary taxes you fat gypsy faggot

Yeah, liberal idiots should abort their bastards.

Fertility rate is going up since Orbán. But still need to make more babies.

Attached: Screenshot_20220210-114607_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1042, 187.04K)

How is >less taxes for working people

communism?

Great job hungary. With this policies you will attract a lot of hard working amish tier people.

>rise from 1.50 to 1.55
Pathetic.
You need 1.5 to 6.0
This requires new radical approach.