Asha Logos

Asha Logos We Wuzzing -Aryans be Israelites n Shieeet. I think he's been on this board too much. What do ye lads thinks of this? Around this middle point he seems to point out that jews are not genetically Israelites and are rather Edomites or Caananites thanks to the forced conversions by a Israelite Maccabean king name Hyrkanus.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 205.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R46zJYUbMdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You made a pro-Hinduism there here
And now you make a pro-Christian/Israelite thread.

I think you're a grifting wanna-be eceleb working every angle he can and you're still totally irrelevant.

i didn't make that other thread, the other thread is an effort post and i don't effort post bud

The man is a saint.
The information he brings forth is enjoyable and what he stands for is great.

>forced conversions by a Israelite Maccabean king name Hyrkanus

"Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans [Edomites]; and permitted them to stay in that country, if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Judeans; and they were so desirous of living in the country of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, 25 and of the rest of the Judean ways of living; at which time therefore this befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Judeans."

The "forcible" conversion was not a conversion at all. John Hyrcanus the Last King and High Priest of the Judahites (The Hebrew tribe of Judah/Isreal) allowed Edomites to live in Judea if they followed the laws of Moses.
It was not a conversion, it was an acquiescence to the law. There is a difference. They (The Jews) did not become party to the covenant with Yahweh.
1) Because Yahweh never made a covenant with them (Esau and Edom)
2) You can't amend a covenant contract.
3) Yahweh hated the seed line of Esau forever.
Esau is Edom. (Genesis 36:8)
Or as scripture says elsewhere: I loved Jacob but hated Esau. What should we say, then? That God is unjust? Out of the question!
(Romans 9:13-14)

Next, these Edomites killed ALL the Nobles and Priests of the Judahites and took over the temple 4 years after they were allowed to live in Judea.

So the last tribe of Israel (Judah) became a remnant in their homeland and there were only small pockets left. Most of them went north into Samaria and Galilee.
That is why Jesus was scared to goto Jerusalem "for fear that the Jews would kill him"
(John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19)

yep i like his stuff too. The episodes about the Scythians is based

In 35 BC the Edomites who were living in Judea killed the Last King Of Judah. John Hyracanus II.

King Antipater the Edomite brought in a High priest from Babylon and only Edomites could become Pharisees and Sadducee. Later this rule was relaxed because of his wife's realtionship with Cleopatra. The Teachings of the Elders that the Judahites had used was stripped bare and replaced with teachings from Babylon and from this we have the Babylonian Talmud which Edomites have used since that time. Otherwise known as Jews.
Then Jesus was born and Herod Antipas the King of the Jews had him killed because he said he was God and he called them out as non Judahites and usurpers of the religion of Israel.

This is very significant because it explains how the race of Edomites became “Judeans” or citizens of Judea.
Pray tell were does Yahweh change the name of Isrealites to Jews ? He doesn't

Now here is the clue. The Kingdom of Judea under the Judahite Kings was ONLY Judea.
Under Herod the Kingdom of Judea included Edom and Samaria.
That is why it was FULL of Edomites.

I forgot the video link! i'm a right dunce

oh shit i summoned the Ghost of Ian Smith. good to know this thread will be active at least

>King Antipater the Edomite
Sorry that should have been King Herod
Antipater the Edomite was Herod's father

LOL

why do people even care about sandnigger history?

well go on then...spam yer stuff m8

user.... i think we may have been sand niggers and sheeit

Attached: aryans 22.jpg (1180x927, 1.31M)

Imagine unironically putting a copyright notice on a meme. I hate these kikes. Their grift is attempting to bring Europeans backwards and to "Aryan religions," such as Hinduism, while never confessing that Christianity is the height of Aryan religion. All while they themselves kikes with kike wives, of course.

Is that your angle too?

Attached: (((Robert Sepehr))) and Jew wife.png (1365x531, 747.73K)

John Hyracanus II. was a cuckservative? he would probably be a catholic today and going to the congo to hand out bibles

Attached: christianity 987.jpg (804x960, 118.33K)

Haven't observed his latest piece, but his past work seems thorough.

weird that the Romans, who are european, never considered hebrews to be euros… and all the dna evidence on 2000 year old ones don’t show them to be…

Sandniggers are Arabs
Arab Means mixed race.
The Hebrews and Israelites did not race mix. if they did they were no longer allowed to be Israelites or Hebrews.

In fat one of the greatest stories in the bible is the story of Noah and his grandson.
Noah was "perfect in his generations"; meaning that he did not have any admixture from the line of David to himself.

Noah's grandson mixed with a Kenite woman. Kentites are the Bloodline of Cain in the Bible.
He was immediately thrown out of Noah's tribe for this transgression.
He formed the people known as the Cannanites who are mixed.
Arab means mixed.

Race mixing was not allowed and the penalty was expulsion.

Attached: Jews are Cannanites.png (2048x1126, 511.25K)

John Hyracnus II was murdered by the Edomites. Specifically King Herod, who you will remember from the bible.

>Noah was "perfect in his generations"; meaning that he did not have any admixture from the line of David to himsel
I need to proof read lol

I meant to write "the line of Adam to himself"

>Robert Sepehr
Yea there was threads about him being a jew a month ago. Apparently his Dad made a holocaust movie called 'the desperate' and he was at his movie opening. Also he's on the roll of some explicitly jewish organizations...so yes putting a copyright on a meme makes sense that he is a yid, i didn't even notice it.
> Their grift is attempting to bring Europeans backwards and to "Aryan religions," such as Hinduism
I believe ''hinduism'' is Vedic philosophy which has been bastardized by the swarthy pajeets in India. I don't even know anything about Vedic philosophy other than i know it was founded by Aryan, and so it's worth investigating because it is a part of our heritage.
>while never confessing that Christianity is the height of Aryan religion
the entire purpose of this thread is to find out more about the claims in Asha logos video about christianity being Aryan. I've read the new testament and it was based. I think you have my angle wrong fren

No it’s anyone from the Middle East

I don't know cunt i'm trying to learn here not teach. ask Ian he seems to know his shit

Attached: FB_IMG_1630683985967.jpg (320x427, 17.23K)

> I've read the new testament and it was based
Lek it’s slave morality and pathetic, name a single based thing in it

Fuck this guy. He's been working on a social media website for 5 years and gotten fucking nothing done.
I tried joining his matrix room as well, and it's literally just full of a bunch of faggots who endlessly pontificate about how genius they are. It's profoundly gay.

Attached: 3ffad2d3b065ce17d441439e696aec84.jpg (736x946, 97.45K)

Attached: suspicious.jpg (500x333, 23.09K)