So.... Why are masks so bad? I overheard someone praying that kids can be free to breathe air or something...

So.... Why are masks so bad? I overheard someone praying that kids can be free to breathe air or something. Like is it really that bad? I personally like that I can be lazy with shaving.

Attached: Underneath the Smile - VI.jpg (736x1038, 54.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy
mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/8/4344/htm#B31-ijerph-18-04344
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The mask makes you look like a cuck

But I'm shy :(
I don't like showing off my whole face ;-;

Attached: CatboyHoodie.jpg (736x722, 37.26K)

Remember that hillbilly woman saying her daughter shouldn't have to wear a mask because she's pretty? lol!

It's not. People just have nothing better to do in their pathetic lives, so they spark some outrage just so they can have something to fight for, no matter how trivial or nonsensical it is. It's just cope.

Do what you want.

they keep my nose warm in winter. I like masks, just not when it's 35C with 90% humidity

Small children learn by mouth movements, many are developing slower now because schools masked up. Remedial speech therapy has spiked

fpbp

Attached: 1643005392221m.jpg (1024x982, 112.77K)

Not everyone is a sub gayboy like you that likes to be oppressed and dominated

you're not a woman and hiding part of your face may fool some people, but you will always know the truth

Then stop being faggot

I will never be a woman but I can be a femboy :p
no

Attached: Gwyndolin.jpg (424x600, 31.21K)

I don't care what you do.
Don't try to tell me what to do or I'll break your fucking arms off and shove them up your ass.

Attached: 1640862646396.jpg (7500x4056, 3.76M)

Yeah not a tranny :(
I hate trannies.

Wear a mask if you want faggot, it helps normal people identify dumbfucks.

Children being force to wear them is going to turn that generation into a bunch of social retarded autists. It's what they want really, if people won't do what they want well let's target kids. Look up how important facial cues are for kids development. Everything from speech to emotional response, body language, it's all interrupted by a mask. They want to destroy kids ability to socialize so they will accept the virtual world being created. It also helps them perpetuate Trans and gay shit when the kid becomes depressed from the lack of socialization, here go to this discord these trannies and fags will accept you! It's already in play. Do not let your children on the internet.

Traps that wear masks will never be cute

Attached: f65c6b86-50f0-45df-c505-3d297144e79c.png (1560x2206, 1.87M)

Masks bad is bullshit from boomers who couldn't stand wearing them because it is itchy for their crinkled faces, or ugly amerimutts who think they look better without them. The real issue with masks are
>the kikes and faggots who want to force you to wear them
>it does jack shit against convid
>wearing them for too long
>the little shits growing up with all this bullshit

Attached: 1640185811111.jpg (828x484, 314.22K)

Acne, upper respiratory problems, nose bleeds/rhinitis, accelerated tooth decay, poor communication, facial dissociation.

Aside from that, it’s the state enforcement that’s fucky. Asia had no problem doing it for ages, dunno why it can’t be done in the rest of the world without weird “emergency” implements.

At the end of the day, it’s not masks but those forcing them that pose a problem.

Saying all this, are you new to the concept of CoViD measures being perceived as tyrannical, or do you really think it’s wearing masks and getting poked with needles that has Any Forumsacks pitching a fit?

Stop posting facts, cuck feelings only!

Traps are 200% gay. You're fucking a dude and dealing with the faggotry of a female at the same time.

rcreader.com/commentary/masks-dont-work-covid-a-review-of-science-relevant-to-covide-19-social-policy

mdpi.com/1660-4601/18/8/4344/htm#B31-ijerph-18-04344