Styxhexenhamster666 claims he authors medieval manuscripts

Yeah, sure "Styx", like you have a time machine.
He also says he edits other peoples' manuscripts, to transliterate the "illegible" glyphs.
pic related is an example of one of his "edits", taken from Saint Justinian's Book Of Hours For The Sistine Purgatory Humorus where he obviously runs a PDF character scan to find/replace the letters.
The sloppy results explain themselves.
Learn to proofread, Styx.

Attached: styx-book.jpg (1007x998, 313K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And you are a namefag attention whoring leaf.

Styxhexenhammer666 is obsessed with free gaming laptops and devising schemes to fool people into send him enormous donations and weekly tithes for his "Salvation Laptop Fund" which he uses to buy more expensive gaming laptops. He's running a big scam operation to fool all of you into sending him your life savings to buy yourself a place on his so-called "Salvation Laptop". In reality Styx will just type your name onto a list which he saves as a Word document on his "magical" laptop, that's your "place of salvation". He will then use your money to buy himself even more expensive gaming laptops that he'll play on his luxury yacht and private jet while plotting to rule the world through his laptop scam.

Styx Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

Attached: pastor-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 154.86K)

Medieval times were fucking great dude. Lets go back. It’s good for both Catholics and Pagans because Scandinavia was still Pagan I believe.

Attached: Thetriumphofdeath5.jpg (2600x1849, 4M)

imagine being enough of a desperate dumb burger boomer fuck to listen to that weirdo clueless dork larping as if he has any intelligent knowledgeable view point

Attached: 000340634.jpg (454x421, 18.57K)

>Gary
Horee shit Gary has a bone to pick with styx. It has begun...

Attached: gabriels horn.jpg (943x396, 102.44K)

This guy's been posting his styx is a laptop grifter copypasta for a long time lol

styx's wife is preggo

never thought Id miss the days of styx edit spam

You know anyone can just put the name Gary into the Namefield?

Yeah I assumed his “books” were garbage, I was right.

>literal flaming fagget says
imagine watching this weird mother fucker

Attached: styxrectumjammerfuckingfagget.jpg (1024x613, 63.71K)

lol wtf??
such a bizarre response from you lmao.
>werido dork who has nothing of value to say, just reads some articles and lets his day dream imagination run wild, throw together some shit, saying a lot without saying nothing, exists
>there are even pics of this pathetic charlatan creeping cross dressing
>laugh at and post img of him cross dressing
>triggered boomer fanboy faggot of this worthless charlatan weirdo appears talking about "styx edit spam"

Good for him I hope they have a nice family ^.^

Oh yeah? Who's the father?

him

Meds. Now.

What infidel, God can't clean this shit up quick enough.

I'm not buying it.

Attached: 1644392351677.webm (544x960, 2.25M)

lmao here's another one. you're actually so lost and pathetic that you listen to that milquetoast moron drivel on? awwwhh how did you even end up here on Any Forums?