BREAKING

Australia changes definition of fully vaccinated to 3 doses of an approved vaccine

Attached: 1635146413700.png (623x678, 481.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-02-10/fully-covid-vaccinated-two-doses-atagi-advice/100821406
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2022/02/military-lawyer-genetic-changes-from-covid-vaccines-are-creating-a-new-human-species-2682898.html
mobile.twitter.com/based__uk/status/1491231715096166402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abc.net.au/news/2022-02-10/fully-covid-vaccinated-two-doses-atagi-advice/100821406

Nudis?

Thought covid was over? We lifted all restrictions and stopped vaxxing

Attached: SNEED.png (1316x1166, 843.47K)

im fully non vaxxed & im teady to take on the giga jew

Attached: 1641825785157.webm (640x480, 2.86M)

Do you guys have trucks in Australia? Seems to be working pretty well for us, y’all should try it

>we finished conducting our opinion polls and changing the definition to 3 doses polls the best in our key demographic and therefore we will ignore science and pander to our base

CRUMBLING

Attached: 1588315521565.jpg (640x480, 197.94K)

As expected. So are you gonna follow leafs?

Time to update my vax cert

Quite the inconvenience

Attached: 36CAE2FC-157C-4B58-9AF2-C2639F02C96A.jpg (750x754, 128.92K)

>takes 20 seconds to stop the laser and shoo it away
NAH MATE FILM THE CUNT GETTING INCINERATED

Did you let the jews stick anything up your nose though? Don't lie to me

just announced I once fucked an aussie bitch that was on the rage and she said to me "looks like you'll have to do me up the shitter" do what this what you will faggots.

Attached: 1624997667093.jpg (227x222, 6.32K)

Wow is that actually functional?

i dont know
i am australian
I have never seen a gun in person

Because it can never end for the Injectoids(TM).
Pic and quote is a text I got yesterday
>Moderna’s jab containing mRNA causes heart injury - so they propose to jab you with more mRNA - to heal you ???!!!???
They want to merge human rights and patent rights. A military lawyer explains what is happening here
beforeitsnews.com/eu/2022/02/military-lawyer-genetic-changes-from-covid-vaccines-are-creating-a-new-human-species-2682898.html

Attached: 3445EF79-564B-4416-AF44-57B6AD39B353.jpg (1242x2144, 343.03K)

Good, this shit needs to get dumber. Wasn't dumb enough for normalfags.

>"A person is 'up to date' if they have completed all the doses recommended for their age and individual health needs,"

what the fuck is this shit. They are treating everyone like cattle. This is a mass drugging program.

I will do what is right, no matter where it leads.

Why wouldn't it be? Search "AR with wood furniture" if you enjoy that sort of thing.

Australian government gives zero fucks what everyone else is doing. The US announced the pandemic was over yesterday on a day of record deaths, kinda dumb

…and here we can see a typical Injectoid(TM) acting like they fucking do and then finding out the hard way that /pol is always right, fracturing her skull in the process.
Watch the face she pulls it is priceless.
mobile.twitter.com/based__uk/status/1491231715096166402

Attached: 5AB2AC03-A01C-43D3-A443-6C961571ACD7.jpg (1125x608, 531.46K)

What is this machine? Can I make some money and only work with White men if I learn how to use it?
t. non-glowing government office faggot that lifts heavy things while training to kill jews, niggers, and chinks

Attached: 1644189592924.jpg (828x741, 51.34K)

I can't even believe the things people here will tolerate.

>Australia changes definition of fully vaccinated to 3 doses of an approved vaccine
no, they changed it so that you have to be "up to date" to be considered fully vaccinated. who knows how many shots will be required a year from now

remember what they took from you

Attached: 1642063336612.jpg (460x458, 30.08K)

I just threw up a little in the back of my mouth.

Although, looking at it more closely I realize that some absolute memester has chopped up a perfectly good Lee Enfield for that monstrosity.

Normies were saying things like "yeah I don't know, I might not get the booster" etc, pretending they have a choice. Now that the government is forcing them, they will pretend they just wanted to get it.

You might still not realise that normies and fully assimilated into the Borg Collective. It will never get dumber for them. They are the Dumb

think its a plasma cutter

Well the boosters are starting to wear off and there’s no way they’ll convince people to take them every 3 months, so I think they’re relaxing covid measures so that they’ll have a more receptive and calm audience for when they tell us that boosters are necessary every 6-12 months. Would be a very tough sell in a highly polarized and angry nation like the USA, so they’re allowing a cool-down period before the tough sell on vaccines

lmfao based mantis

Attached: 1643092867055.jpg (486x699, 159.35K)

Funny, they are talking about boosters. I’m not even vaxxed yet. Never taking it.
>no QR
>no mask
>influenza gone for two years
>kek

Attached: cheers.jpg (1680x1050, 444.51K)

election year, plus people are gonna start getting super sick from the MRNA shit so they will go overboard with more bullshit at the end of this year, which will be a shitshow

So I guess I’m even less vaccinated than I was an hour ago?

>highly polarized and angry nation like the USA
That's how they string it along. Diehards on both sides keeping the issue going for a long as necessary

And the kicker:

>The rule will not apply to international travellers coming to Australia

Fuck off we're full cunts

>Vax doesn't stop the rate infection
>Advent of Omicron hasn't changed this
>Passports now
>Allowed to move around people and buy things, but not sit down anywhere
>Muh mandate
It's bizarre the arbitrary lines people will draw.

Attached: 1643702285263.gif (284x342, 1.44M)

Trying to remember when I voted for this. Or when I get to vote on any of this at all.

Another funny thing is that sinovac is not recognised here and we are not about to get it but, but for chinese immigrants it is fully recognised at only 2 doses from back in 2020

You could slip a dildo over the barrel and it'd be functional, it's just furniture.

>Australia changes definition of fully vaccinated to 3 doses of an approved vaccine
Wrong, what they did was far more dangerous, it's now "X number of doses to be fully vaccinated" and they can change "X" whenever and to whatever the fuck they feel like.

It's a plasma cutter, get qualified as a CNC machinist, CAD operator etc, great fucking money, enough so that you should be able to replace any limbs you lose in the process.

Attached: AR.jpg (500x375, 33.45K)

when the election comes around for state or federal, you will see that the majority of the population support it. That is the real kicker. The government doesn't do anything without 100 studies first to see if people agree or disagree with the idea.

It's so the Chinese students can come back so our unis don't collapse lol we live in a house of cards and Aussies are the clowns

no woman and most men say shitter here you larping faggot. literally just sound it out with the accent, "shitta" vs. "shitt-er". perma virgin lmao

>He thinks voting matters

Attached: 1618865143219.png (1280x720, 972.67K)

>Trying to remember when I voted for this.
Funniest cunt in this thread.

they better back down soon
the longer this goes the more likely one of them or their family ends up dead in minecraft
dying in minecraft can be very painful and slow

Attached: 64iyes.jpg (888x499, 126.46K)

That way when someone dies from the second shot they can call it covid, the USA been doing that for a year now

Fuck unis. They are fake as shit. Some fuckers are getting super rich out of it for doing fuck all and I'm sure as shit not one of them

Starve the cunts

There's no political solution to all this

Arse. The government can do whatever the fuck it wants and the media will tell the public they need to accept it. Australians of all people should know this.

Agreed

I'm unvaccinated and was considering moving back to Australia. But if I'm going to have to take that shit every few months, when it doesn't even do anything against covid and could have some nasty side effects. Fuck that. As much as I love the place that's just not worth it.

fuck you and your country

Here you don't even need the fucking education for it, but yeah you basically don't do any real work just press buttons, and you can make okay money. Go for the laser cutter instead on stainless, just wear good PPE. It's better money but don't get memed into inhaling the fumes, shit will kill you over time, but give you immediate diarrhea lmao

Seriously cunt?

Like anyone is gonna travel to your actual prison colony now lmao

So, what was the definition of "fully vaccinated" before?

Bro life quite literally has hardly changed for "unvaccinated" if you're smart and know how to get certain "certificates" saying you're a good jabbed goy.
>t. never taking it