If you haven't caught and eaten at least a dozen of your states official fish you're not white

If you can't even name your state fish without googling it then you are PRECISELY as revolting as a tranny nigger. Prove me wrong.

Attached: shutterstock_241717384.jpg (625x352, 278.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freerangeamerican.us/strange-state-fish/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your kids will be allergic to fish.

I handcatch those things. You can catch 3-4 a day after a rain but the rivers and barrancas are filthy here. My dog won't even eat them and I've seen him eat dead and bloated rabbits floating the river.

Nigger

Karp
Szczupak
Karaś
Płoć
Japoniec
Sumik

Those are the fish I catch and eat,what about you

How embarrassing.

freerangeamerican.us/strange-state-fish/

Based, but if you kill wild brookies you're a nigger. And if you eat hatchery raised trout you are also a nigger. So basically you are a nigger.

for me it is the humble surf perch

Greenback Cutthroat.

Montana user here. Typically trout (brook, rainbow, cutthroat) but occasionally walleye and northern pike.

Based Brookie poster

yum yum parasites

m8 i've been fishing as a hobby since i was a kid, and i've never caught or even seen my state fish, that i had to look up (blue groper). only been out on a boat fishing a handful of times, the majority of my time spent fishing has been inland or estuary. it's a very pretty thing though, i'd probably look it up to check it isn't poisonous due to the strange colour, then release it.

Attached: 67eeab462c5c7c05098f6e844b0ccb39.jpg (650x366, 39.91K)

Bo*mer subhuman fuck off and get jabbed

Nigger trannies.

Why do wypipo take pride in catching fish when they can't even cook lmao

Attached: 1542206877323.png (446x435, 78.89K)

Why yes I cook and eat steelhead on the riverbank where I catch them, how could you tell?

Attached: 1.-interior-male-steelhead-smallx.jpg (2000x1333, 1.34M)

Isn’t that dangerous for dogs? They aren’t exactly scavengers innit.

calm down nigger, nobody is gonna catch all your carp, you can eat as many big ass, greasy goldfish as you want

>t. worm brain

It’s a larp. Those fish don’t live in poor quality water.

>Estonian national fish
>herring

it´s a pain in the ass to fish in Hamburg with the whole woke shit and fishing license plus gangsters randomly stabbing shooting you because you "saw" them near the pond dump bodies or whatever.

You're revolting. I'm completely White but not a neo con idiot. I respect sentient life and actually enjoy nature, that's food for the animals. Smells disgusting too.

Attached: mindless-sheep.png (376x401, 53.24K)

>implying I would ever eat anything caught in the heavily polluted waters of PA

People don't eat my state fish, although I guess it's technically edible.