MTG

Still love Tim and MTG but some of the things they said on this episode was just logically wrong.
1. Tim: Trump signed the EO for Continuity of Government and I was helping coordinate the COG system under Trump and Biden, also part of why I stopped running boards seemed a conflict of interest.
2. MTG: Ask AG how a divorce from the US really works, HRC bribed scientists to falsify data to convince a bunch of liberals to invade as "AG people will support a democracy", we see how that went. They want to "spread democracy" globally by gunpoint as communism demands global take over.
Thomas: never say you ran a coup in relation to USA, even hyperbolic it's bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=N9wfTQBDjTE&t

Attached: MTG.jpg (652x379, 56.13K)

I love Magic the Gathering.

Who's that tranny in the pic?

Not a tranny and it's Senator Marjorie Taylor Greene

>fact checking
Total faggotry. A true man constructs his personal reality as he sees fit.

That's one of them I've never played but I do love the cards and game design.

wtf are you talking about? AG? coup? wat? science bribes? who?

He will never be a woman

Attached: 1625919886787.png (1152x1078, 1.06M)

>Not a tranny and it's Senator Marjorie Taylor Greene
Yeah right. He doesn't even pass. Look at those masculine features, those broad shoulders, that large nose, and the pancake makeup.

>MUH CHINA
MUH CHINA
>MUH CHINA

Laws of gravity don't care about constructed reality. Many things are a matter of perspective but some things aren't. This is why the serenity prayer is probably the most important concept there is.

Can you retype this in English

Helps to start by having watched the stream. AG= Afghanistan, HRC=Hillary Clinton, HRC bribed scientists to create a crappy study to support the invasion of AG claiming "We will spread democracy in the middle east" creating the "Arab Spring".

Her nipples were hard for most of the first hour.

If I did that you bots may be able to understand it so NOPE.

I'd not noticed, must have been cold.

Attached: Neet (2).jpg (643x480, 47.78K)

Nice cake, is it real or a lie?

>senator
she's in the house of representatives, but close enough

She's soooooo hot though

Yea my bad I always conflate Congressman with Senator when talking about Reps for some reason.

>philippines
>q

Attached: 1639919041502.jpg (864x576, 128.59K)

Thats such a bad meme I feel sorry for you, at least do your home work if you're going to smack talk.

Attached: Sexpat.jpg (300x400, 26.51K)