How do they make a vaccine for a virus and the vaccine ends up being more dangerous than the virus? pic not related

how do they make a vaccine for a virus and the vaccine ends up being more dangerous than the virus? pic not related

Attached: 9k.png (225x225, 122.87K)

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

TRUE STORY

MANY SUCH CASES !!!

HOONK!

Attached: kenosha.jpg (1200x800, 108.47K)

Shooteth me negro

Sendeth thine projectile unto me, nubian

Theyve been planning this for 10 years or better

>vaccine ends up being more dangerous than the virus
that means it's working

>vaccine ends up being more dangerous than the virus?
This isn't the first time.

Honestly...they probably hoped it had 0 side effects and covid would last forever with endless vaccines. In truth,covid is ending and "project warp speed" led to to many cut corners that normally. In a funny way trump allowing the vaccines to speed through with minimal aproval led to all these side effects and he's still stoked he did so. Sometimes I wonder if trump isnt (((them))) but rather got played by (((them))). When it all comes crumbling down,trump and his warp speed will be blamed for genocide

They spent a decade buying and placing the right people in the right positions to allow humanity to become the test subjects for new vaccine technology. The people I know who got vaxxed said they had to sign a bunch of waiver forms absolving the government of any responsibility if anything happened.

I got a flu shot in 2012 that made me sick for a month one day after the shot.

Just trust big pharma they aren't scammers at all.

that means it's working

kek

DISCHARGE THY MUSKET BLACKARD

take a shot, swine

*pop*
*pop*
*pop*

viruses does not cause diseases

breweth me mine moor breweth me mine moor

Attached: brc rosenblend.png (448x794, 410.03K)

>rosenblend
keks

You mean they did exactly what they were trying to do? Everything went right according to their plan, so what?

They didn't. I have had all my vaccines, my brother's have had them. My parents have had them. My grandparents have had them. Guess how many of them died suddenly and unexpectedly in the last year? None. I'm sure some people have an allergy, or some other negative reaction to the vaccine, but it's blown way out of proportion. Like I'm allergic to penicillin in real life, I go into anaphylactic shock if I ingest it, but do I go around telling everyone how deadly it is? No, because my reaction is an outlier.

>it's blown way out of proportion
Oh cool man. Now do Covid and explain the need for 3 fucking shots.