Remember when you tags said all the vaxxed would be dead by September...

Remember when you tags said all the vaxxed would be dead by September? I have been triple vaxxed and still alive and fit as ever. When is death coming?

Btw you will never be a woman, fags.

Attached: 1641349666757.png (735x970, 73.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2
thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext
youtu.be/dKkEPaWLvGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss Hitler bros

>Btw you will never be a woman, fags.
You have VAIDS

Pol typically talks in extremes. While not all who take the vax will die. More and more will succumb to vaccine complications as the boosters rise. It may not be the vax that kills you but passing out and splitting your head open while going up the stairs and no one to find you …. That will

Why have the number of emergency treatments relating to headcrashes or myocarditis not skyrocketted? I won't even say those cases didn't happen, but with all that has been spread, you'd expect way more of that shit to happen.

why have numerous insurance agencies reported an influx of deaths not related to anything directly in the 19-40 year old range? Fuck, in france they literally have agencies filing claim rejections under the pretext of suicide if they took the vaccine.

Get and aids test, faggot

It's here.

Sars-CoV-2 Spike Protein Activates Human Endogenous Retroviruses ( HERV-W )

>TL;DR: The spike protein from COVID-19 and the injections can cause auto-immune disease.

>"The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."
>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>SARS-CoV-2 induces human endogenous retrovirus type W envelope protein expression in blood lymphocytes and in tissues of COVID-19 patients
>medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.01.18.21266111v2

>Evidence of the pathogenic HERV-W envelope expression in T lymphocytes in association with the respiratory outcome of COVID-19 patients
>thelancet.com/journals/ebiom/article/PIIS2352-3964(21)00134-1/fulltext

>What are HERVs?
>youtu.be/dKkEPaWLvGg

Attached: 1638158788287.png (744x863, 954.76K)

>When is death coming?
at about tree fitty.

1 more month for you.

prognosis from the beginning is death of the jew injected by cancer and auto immune diseases over a six year span three years out from injection.

>words
Memes have more power when they are concise, my subhuman turdworld friend

Attached: 1616660280879.jpg (600x402, 35.34K)

>Remember when you tags said all the vaxxed would be dead by September?
Um, no one said that dumb fuck. The projection was 2 - 5 years. Stop being a fucking 15yr old sperg.

Attached: 4nsdkis5o0j51.png (562x375, 231.17K)

{Citation needed}. I have been working in a hospital ever since vaccination began and I simply have not seen what you are claiming. Sure there are cases of people dying from seemingly mysterious reasons, but young people just mysteriously collapsing and dying? Sorry, nigger, that's just not happening.

Agreed, these anti-vax schizos are shitting up pol and really need to kill themselves.

Lel. To this day there are tons of people relating deaths to the fact that the person died 4-5 days from taking the vaccine. Why I am still alive months later?

Basically every death from now on you tags will relate to the vaccine, no matter what. I have seen people associating the vaccine to a person dying after 4 months in a hospital fighting cancer.

Oh, now its 2-5 years?

Fuck off and take your meds, schizo.

just wait 2 more weeks bud

>TRUST THE PLAN GUIZE

how did trump's audit work out for you, faggot?

Cool. Enjoy your vaids

Attached: 20210403_231500.jpg (1080x803, 124.63K)

Yeah they told me over and over six months around ten months ago. It’s almost like these people are retarded.

vaxcopers are pathetic.
how stupid was it to inject that stuff in your veins when you have absolutely no idea what it does or if it works.

I mean they have to move the goalposts. I’ve already lived 50% longer than I was supposed to. The year will be 2072 and I’ll be 89 years old and these retards will still be claiming that, any day now, the vaccine will finally get me.

>the projection

the "projections" you pulled off the internet from strangers? lol