Manitoba Truckers and farmers have now closed the border at Emerson, MB...

>Manitoba Truckers and farmers have now closed the border at Emerson, MB. The Pembina – Emerson border crossing is the busiest port of entry in North Dakota and the fifth busiest along the US-Canada border. #TruckersForFreedom2022 #MandateFreedom

twitter.com/FredFredderson1/status/1491648810262700032

Attached: yohohoooooooo.png (496x304, 323.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PaulMitchell_AB/status/1491596176390438914
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based! Go, leaf frens!

Do you realize how many border crossings are clogged now??? At least 5.

Attached: yoooo.png (660x297, 415.43K)

manitoba? i hardly knowed her!

Time to bring the party over then!!!

Attached: yohoooo.png (532x355, 393.72K)

yeah i would fuckin drive out west but i'm 35 and i've never driven a car, boy.

What about a horse

Nice going toba boys! Keep the pressure on!

yeah i was on one of those as a kid once but it took off through the woods with a mind of its own and i about ended up dickered in the cabbage, let me tell you.

>dickered in the cabbage

Attached: yep.jpg (600x600, 43.26K)

We need a good solid blockade in BC now. Even just something to isolate the island would be just peachy

Why? I thought MB was dropping it all?

Attached: 1643336418016m.jpg (1024x1024, 84.47K)

No sir they snuck in some measures.

>CBC: BC "Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry has announced that the province's vaccine mandate for health-care workers will now include dentists, chiropractors and other health practitioners" As Alberta and Saskatchewan start moving in the right direction, BC gets even worse.
twitter.com/PaulMitchell_AB/status/1491596176390438914

What's a Manitoba? Is that a kind of tuba?

They would activate all the mandates in an emergency situation and Ottawa might be their emergency situation.

Please no, all the hot girls are in Victoria, no way am I giving up cheap trips to the island on my motorbike.

>Bonnie Henry
That's the BC chick if I'm not mistaken burgerbroski

Yeah never mind I got confused. Still keep your guard up.

Wanted:
Bobby Morrissey
Castro Party Cultist

Person of interest in the non consensual coercion of the Canadian people through threats of intimidation or other unknown violence to remove people's mobility and other human rights unless they subject themselves to violations of their body integrity as well as withholding of informed consent and medical experimentation in contradiction of the international treaties, International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights - 1966, and the American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man - 1948.

Also, for looking or being white

Attached: Bobby Morrissey.png (332x348, 138.04K)

BASED!

Kek, so we starve because some random knuckleheads are too good for the jab? I don't know who's clowning who at this point.

Attached: al.jpg (720x840, 46.68K)