MGT on the REAL problem in America

Guys she's cracked the case.
>It's not the jews, it's China.
The biggest threat to America is Chinese globalism.

WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with these people?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 18-24-18 Timcast IRL - Marjorie Taylor Greene And Thomas Massie Join Discussing Their Lawsuit Agai[...].png (1448x959, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/culture/320383/100-years-on-the-jewish-suffragists-who-helped-women-win-the-right-to-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>color for a last name
A jew

CHINA VIRUS

It’s MTG you stupid newfag.

Are some people actually blind to phenotypes???

By the way YOU'RE WELCOME that I am watching Timcast so you don't have to.

Attached: inspector mgt on the case.jpg (1200x815, 196.15K)

They cant name the jew otherwise they wouldnt be allowed power. MTG is controlled op to represent the redneck right

Honestly I don't think she's even controlled, I think she was raised to worship the jew so her brain cannot even consider the possibility that there might be something going on.

>Are some people actually blind to phenotypes?
Niggers genuinely cannot distinguish between Europeans and jews.

>just vote harder
>we can fix the system from within the system

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 18-39-24 Timcast IRL - Marjorie Taylor Greene And Thomas Massie Join Discussing Their Lawsuit Agai[...].png (1137x956, 1.6M)

Fuck the chink and kikes they are both evil and against Western civilization and culture, but what do you expect from kike cock sucking politicians of the US?

If she names the jew, she commites suicide

Pool's been close to naming them a few times, maybe without realizing it. I know he or at least an employee of his browse Any Forums for topics so he has to be aware.

I don’t know, but I think it might have to do with Gazpacho Tactics from the left. Pic related.

Attached: 036FFFC9-D87C-4579-881C-735104B49F63.jpg (494x640, 89.97K)

her jewish owners don't let her name them.

TBF, niggers can't recognize themselves in a mirror until late childhood

She already named the Jew, that's why they kicked her off of all of her committees lmao.

Agreed but China is a future threat and jews are chewing away at us right now.

>If she names the jew, she commites suicide
Do you think she knows but is choosing to keep quiet?

>Pool's been close to naming them a few times, maybe without realizing it.
Maybe. He has a lot of jews on his show though.

>She already named the Jew
Guess I need to do some research on that. I was sure she was a moron.

Attached: gazpacho.png (735x413, 638.31K)

Everyone that is not screeching nigger at all times with a armband is controlled op. Avoid using the system against itself as jews have been doing forever, King. The only means of change is spamming twitter with catboys.

Who the fuck cares. Kys. Fuck you. Fuck your podcast. Fuck you.

In the end, he'll side with them because he thinks mutts like him would also get run out of town on a rail.
Self-fufilling prophecy at its finest.

Nigger you clicked the thread. Next time hold shift+click to hide it so you don't have to face the reality that our entire federal government to the last person serves a foreign government.

She's right. She's already been through her jewish space lasers phase unlike you. Soros =/= da joooooooos

women don't belong in positions of leadership
but I'll give this chick props for forcing congress to vote on the record

>da joooooooos

Attached: 1644354809497.png (628x356, 182.51K)

Every fucking time the jews win. China is Nat Soc, China doesnt shove chinese culture at people or undermine their history or culture. China is a buisnessmen. Jews see that as a threat to their hegemony over the west.

GODDAMNIT CANT WE JUST HAVE ONE POLITICIAN THAT ISNT A JEW PUPPET

>jewish space lasers
She's not the smartest. But jews are grossly disproportionally represented in high level positions in government and all major institutions, yet nobody is allowed to talk about it or those same institutions will silence them. Congresspeople can talk about them though and they almost never do.
>women don't belong in positions of leadership
>but I'll give this chick props for forcing congress to vote on the record
Yeah that was cool but it's too little too late.

people who have utterly cucked themselves to white women be like:
>IT'S CHINA
>NO IT'S DA JOOOOOZ

no, it's literally white women.

>no, it's literally white women.
Okay so how did the white women vote themselves the right to leave the kitchen when they weren't allowed to vote?

I was checking in just to see, and that dumb midget bitch started talking about how jan 6 was the worst day of her life and the riot was so bad etc etc
immediately thumbs downed and turned it off. you people are fucking pathetic

Oh it was the jews. OF COURSE IT WAS!
THANK YOU JEWS FOR HELPING WOMEN!

jewishjournal.com/culture/320383/100-years-on-the-jewish-suffragists-who-helped-women-win-the-right-to-vote/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 18-59-32 100 Years On The Jewish Suffragists Who Helped Women Win the Right to Vote.png (1025x143, 12.78K)

>give white women rights
>they immediately and naturally destroy your race and country and workforce and economy
>DA JOOOZ DID THIS THEY BRAINWASHED DEM N SHEEIT

LMAO. imagine fucking believing this and not considering yourself an NPC.

>333
>defends jews
lol of course
I linked a jewish source taking credit for helping women get the right to vote.

But to be fair yes it was White men who allowed jews to brainwash women into not having families and instead wasting their lives on careers and politics.

This one is funny
While women were not just demanding the right to vote because they felt oppresed, but also shaming men who did not want to die in Germany

>but also shaming men who did not want to die in Germany
Naturally.
The root of the problem is that White men are naturally trusting, so when the clever people come to town with their fair sounding ideas, the White man lets them be and even adopts some of the ideas. Two hundred years later shit's wrecked beyond repair, and the descendents of the clever people move on to greener pastures.