Apartheid in Canada?

>live in a small satellite town of a large city in Western Canada
>in the past 10 years a huge influx of rich Asian (Chinese, Filipino, Indian, etc.) immigrants have flocked here
>they are actually gentrifying the place and showing preferred treatment to their own kind
>they own the properties and businesses
>they give discounts to their own kinds
>they are nepotistic in their hiring practices
>"invisible minorities" (white immigrant/non-anglo) seem to suffer the most from this because anglo-whites seem to be their preferred subservients
>go to the apartment complexes
>they are inhabited disproportionately by Francophones, Maritimers and Slavs, etc.
>people who have lived all/most of their lives here are moving in droves because they can't afford the recently heightened prices in this town
>also seem to be negatively affecting Indigenous Canadians, from what I've gathered from talking to them
What the actual fuck bros? Where is our future headed?

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x421, 22.06K)

Weimar goes into Nationalism.
Whites chimp out

>live in a small satellite town of a large city in Western Canada
You like in Airdrie, just admit it faggot

Not Airdrie, but yeah that's another town that this happens in.

Slavs are the most fucked over
>minorities and leftists consider them whites that are the same as anglos and french so criticize them for slavery/colonialism/etc
>most slavs are poor as fuck and were under subjugation of ottomans or habsburgs, then communists so they have no generational wealth or history of slavery/colonialism

Fuck them they don’t belong here either.

What's your problem with Slavs? I'm not one but they are the kindest and hardest-working people I've known here. I'd replace every chink with 100 Ukrainians if I could.

Slavs integrate just fine.
A lot of them are also pretty good at French.

Hey, that's another thing. Why are Asian immigrants so allergic to French? Seems like half of them are lobbying to remove it as an official language because they are triggered that their children are taught French, and not Chinese, at school.

Vietnamese is in large part French, which is why most of them are in Montreal.
French is... very weird a tongue and even Anglos simply can't make a bunch of the sounds necessary. Can you picture the average Chinese person rolling their R's?

R's aren't rolled in French. Just a pedantic thing to point out, but I'm guessing you don't know too much about it yourself. I'd wager to say that Chinese would be more difficult for us to learn

J'suis Québécois, et oui on roule nos R's.

ENJOY IT. This is what you pulled with the Indigenous.

t. Half-breed

Hd the same shit here with white Christians now non whites it's disgusting op I know how you feel fuck them

Not sure how the slavs let it get this bad here politically, especially the Ukrainians. Families with living memory relatives who died in one of the greatest genocides of the twentieth century, survived decades of instability and the collapse of their country into a corrupt oligarch slush fund dump and then they come here and are called 'privileged'.

C'est le même r que l'arabe et l'allemand ont, pas l'r roulé
I'm an Acadian. Let me give you a history lesson. Not only we didn't subjugate the Indigenous people, we allied them and helped them, and when the Brits ethnically cleansed/expelled us from our home, the Mi'kmaqs returned the favour to us by hiding us in their communities. That is why my family is still in Canada today. Acadians and Mi'kmaqs are eternal allies.

But also:
>I am part Mi'kmaq, like every other Acadian
>My stepfamily, who I get along with handsomely, is Mi'kmaq
>I have known a lot of Indigenous people and have been to multiple reserves many times
>I am going out of my way to learn Cree
>I do more advocacy for Indigenous people than you have ever advocated anything in your life

Attached: 20220208_145601.jpg (2134x2510, 1.54M)

1) Not really
2) It wasn't him

It wasn't even my ancestors who did that. See I don't blame foreigners for not knowing, but it does speak something to the subjugation and ethnic cleansing of my people, that everyone is unaware of us.

Chsnces are they'll just leave once they realize they siphoned up what little wealth there is. Keep in mind these leeches send much of their money overseas.

I hope so, but there seems to be an endless supply of them.

Again, they'll stop coming once our faggot government can't keep incentivizing them, even with globohomo orders to import more.

Just how much will the government give in to their demands? Will Chinese be made an official language?

Look at me.
We are the natives now
>I want cheap government housing!
>I want UBI!
sound familiar?

I doubt that, even if the tides don't turn. If they do, we can start persecuting them for discrimination and other subterfuge charges I don't know the terminology for, with all those handy hate crime laws that got implemented.

I know. I love Indigenous people. Never hated them. I always spoke out against their subjugation. for context

They sold their land for cheap
>exactly what we are doing
They asked for reserves
They asked for free income
They asked for residential schools

White Canadian settlers are copying them in the face of new immigrants. We will end up in Government low income housing, with free tax money to keep us somewhat alive, and all our property will be solve to the new immigrants.
Which has probably been happening for thousands of years.