Bring back whites empires

If it was up to me, I'd bring back something like the British Empire. I see non-whites as kind of like children and whites as adults. There can be individual smart children and dumb adults, but on the whole a village run by children is going to be a poorer and shittier place to live than a village run by adults.

Don't believe the Marxist frauds, non-white colonies prospered under liberal imperial rule. We stamped out the slave trade, suppressed crime and banditry, suppressed barbaric practices like widow burning, brought order, built the roads, the clinics, the schools, made the streets safe and the buses run on time. On that foundation we built economic prosperity. What happened when we handed these places over and left? Everything went to shit. Many non-whites are nostalgic for colonial rule. I mean, they emigrate so they can live in a country run by whites. If we ran their countries they wouldn't have to do that. It would solve the immigration problem.

Attached: rulebrit.jpg (794x378, 81.08K)

There can only be one.

Attached: 1613333988775.jpg (750x421, 96.37K)

>I'd bring back something like the British Empire
Nigger lover

>all this talkin
Y’all ain’t doing shit without us “niggers”, but jokes on you white BREAD, you ain’t gonna be surprisin a nigga this time

Blacks, all around the world are on the up, swear on my LIFE

Man, blacks are the future.

I see y'all spittin some real shit about the "eternal Anglo", but heh, news flash.

It's BLACKS. We are that which is eternal.

Don't believe me?

Heh, well...

Who out performs every other race in athletics?

Thats right. Blacks.

Who did all the hard work when y'all soft pasty asses did nothing but both and complain about how y'all tea was done poorly?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that ruled Egypt?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that mankind originates from?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that serves the most in the US military?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that makes the best entertainment in the US?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that's making the greatest leaps and bounds in the field of academics?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that bold enough to fight for their rights?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that built this country?

That's right. Blacks.

Who is it that's most likely to stand up and fight against the Muslim hordes?

That's right. Mother-fucking BLACKS.

Y'all pasty ass, soft skinned mother-fuckers are too scared to do shit. Cuz y'all are a bunch of PUSSIES!

Man, I could go on ALL day, but nah. I ain't going to. Y'all ain't worth it, HA HAH!

Just face it. Y'all are beat, and are scared to admit it.

Black is BEAUTIFUL.

Black is ETERNAL.

LONG LIVE THE BLACK RACE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!

How did british control over its territories even work? Wasn't it something to do with a colonial company or sum idk, but ik it wasn't direct rule

India was administered by the East India trading company. The crown later took over.

Based and truthful. Autist Wehraboos forget how based and prosperous the British Empire truly was. Of course they made mistakes, but overall it was top tier

Attached: 36312B5F-5417-44A9-BBCF-8BCD2F3712E3.jpg (528x800, 78.29K)

This is why blacks shouldn't be allowed to run things. "muhdik muhfuggah sheeit git dat green nigguh muhdik an sheeitt" is considered high philosophy for your race.

Needless to say, when the white man wakes up your opinion won't be asked for or heeded.

Nigger.

>East India trading company
How did a "trading company" function though? Was every indian considered an employee of the company like it doesn't make sense using contemporary terms

It was a state-backed private company. It had it's own military and set its own polices. The company ran the government of India.

haha. I'm usually called a white supremacist which I guess I am since I think the white race is superior and should rule the lesser races with a guiding hand.

Africa should be colonized and blacks living in white countries should be resettled to these African colonies. What's the alternative? The white ethnostate is a good idea but it doesn't think big enough. We cannot hide in little pockets of the world and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist. The world needs a guiding hand and if it isn't the white race it will be someone else and they'll do a worse job.

You want to be like the country that fought to end slavery around the world then on top of that gave the world israel 2.0.
Fuck you nigger lover.

>Autist Wehraboos
Yep completely agree. A non-white was much better off under British rule than under German rule.
>Of course they made mistakes, but overall it was top tier
yep not perfect but better than any of the alternatives. A midwit will always attack an idea by saying it's not perfect but they won't compare it to actual alternatives. The white race are adults, non-whites are children. Adults make mistakes but it is still better for a village to be run by adults than by children.

What's your alternative?

They are natural born slaves who need a strong guiding hand

Racial genocide mostly.
Seems extreme but that's the only logical solution.

We didn't end slavery in america, you did that yourselves. Also britain didnt want to give jews israel, my granddad fought for the british army against jewish israeli terrorists, we were pressured by the jews in the u.s.a to do so, as america made britain its bitch after ww2. The british empire when intact was much better than your country as the superpower for white people regardless of if we ended the slave trade.

>regardless of if we ended the slave trade.
LOL
Nigger lovers could be anywhere I tell myself.

Even in the 50s while blacks were gaining rights in america the british army was castrating and torturing blacks in kenya, obama even claims his grandpa was one of em. Yes we ended slavery, we didn't have the niggers live with us at the time though like your degenerate and ultra gay country. The british empire kept non whites in check. Your country has them burning down cities you created. And yes im aware the uk since usa became superpower has become a paki/black shit hole, thats also your fault, as leaders of the western world.

You’re the one keeping them back

>we didn't have the niggers live with us at the time though like your degenerate and ultra gay country
They sure live with you now buddy.
Try to convince me there are no niggers on your island.

Fair enough. I'd rather resettle non-whites back to colonies and have a white empire steer the ship. Don't see why any pro-white would object to that.

Incomprehensibly based

Attached: 77FEFC50-B574-40EB-BE5E-BEC1A2B381AF.jpg (680x621, 76.77K)

They have only lived with us in any significant numbers since YOUR country became the superpower and made us your satellite state. Your country worships niggers. Anything bad about my country in its current form is an extension of american degeneracy.