Can someone explain left wing “humor” to me?

I just don’t get it

Attached: D3C8D88E-FCA3-40B6-AA57-77A1B79F4F39.jpg (1169x827, 171.93K)

It's mostly just random=funny bleeding over from the Vine days

It's safe humor, they just try to be quirky without going to deep on things

I don't understand these

It's basically a finger-wagging lecture punctuated by
>lol so random!
Their aim isn't to make people laugh, it's to chastise others so they look better by comparison, but they think snark and condescension are funny as long as it's used against people they deem to be morally repugnant

It's terrible. You are having the proper reaction.

The first tweet wasn't a joke, she really wanted to mess with the wage gap.
The second and third ones are just her trying to make a joke but she's not funny and she will have a meltdown if people don't validate her by retweeting.

Humour is typically derived from reality and subverting your expectations of it or providing an alternative perspective. Since these people don't live in reality (men can be women, men can be pregnant, etc) it can be difficult to decipher.

sociopathing through humble bragging of their social status

What use would breasts be on a gun? Now the hump stock...

Attached: HumpStock.jpg (724x439, 26.28K)

>leftist humor:
I'm right about X and you're wrong. That's the joke.

Hey guys I have joke.
KNOCK KNOCK

Attached: FB_IMG_1633457686097.jpg (538x960, 21.25K)

who's there?

>humor is the subversion of reality
and this is why trannies are hilarious to laugh at

9/11

Woke humor is orientated towards provoking "clapture" from the audience. The wokists lack functional intelligence and critical thinking, and will only applaud instinctively upon recognizing woke talking points and chuckling about how superior their values. This isn't humor at all in the traditional or natural sense. This is about receiving validation from fellow cultists that they are current with the latest evolving canon of wokism. This is critical aspect of cults because without this constant re-validation the individual will become isolated from any collective consciousness and that is the literal "Hell" for these mindless twits that subscribe to cults because they lack any true individual characterization and must look elsewhere to receive it.

Attached: 1581532202774.jpg (720x807, 43.42K)

9/11 who?

Attached: 1642824781454.jpg (650x650, 134.62K)

9/11 who?

No
that's the joke a bunch of people who I don't know died.
hahahha

You said you'd never forget.

Based user with the save

9/11 who?

B-but, how is 9/11 knocking on my door?

damn son

This but unironically. Stop buying cheap crap and making psychotic weirdos rich.

Attached: 36F0F7C6-96D3-4AF9-86A7-A831BA2F08E9.jpg (1000x653, 328.14K)

That's an actually clever punchline

I'm still working on it

it's funnier if you aren't a virgin

>420 in username
user, I think we've dug far enough. This is what 10 years olds put in their xbox live account, and adults with the mental capacity of a 10 year old.

Attacking system-approved targets, i.e. poor Whites.