Georgia mother arrested for asking daughter to babysit son

Single working mother (no father in sight kek, but the kids are white) with a 14 year old daughter and a 4 year old son. She left for work and had the daughter babysit (because all the daycares were closed for covid). The police were called because the son was...*gasp* PLAYING OUTSIDE. She now faces a year in jail and God only knows what would happen to the kids.
>Land of the free

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10491555/Single-mother-faces-year-prison-letting-14-year-old-babysit-four-year-old-sibling.html
youtu.be/gmtpFvZ4HF0

Attached: download (8).jpg (308x185, 22.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kuriositas.com/2012/07/the-kalash-white-tribe-of-pakistan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEE
BY THE SHART IN THE MAAAARRT

Attached: 1644297834765.gif (1280x720, 681.9K)

back the blue!!!! MIGA!!!!!

Attached: 1644249830994.webm (1280x1280, 1.68M)

Dumb mutt mother with a dumb mutt friend and a dumb mutt daughter. The problem with this isn't so much the government overreach its that these 3 women failed at all their basic tasks.

We like to serve on our knees
The corporations we please

>single mother, roastie
>relies on the power of the state for resources/support/enforcement of appropriation
>gets fucked by the power of the state
oh no, that sucks

There was a story maybe a year ago where some fucktard single mom went to bed and two of her kids locked themselves in a hot car overnight. I think it ended up cooking them and they died

Where's the father?

>mutt
>entire family has aryan features
Bruce, I...
yes absolutely but this is about the destruction of the family unit by the state and the fact that they are brazenly treating us like slave cattle. all that aside, the kids are MUCH better off in the hands of the roastie than they are spending a year in the fucking government pedo foster care system

Attached: 1643882246714.webm (360x640, 811.8K)

the kids are white so this is a legit question

Attached: 1643875681511.webm (540x960, 3M)

>she has left her kids alone before (woman in OP)
>she took custody of the kids but obviously cannot look after them
>she has tons of selfies of herself on the internet
the narcissistic whore deserves it. the sad thing is her simp ex husband bailed her worthless ass out of jail.

>blue eyed white kids
the police want to fuck her kids, they'll use any excuse to kidnap them.

Ahem.
Not my problem.

Your definition of Aryan includes Indians I assume.

>kikes import niggers then get battered by imported niggers
this needs to happen more

>all about me
>ME ME ME

Attached: CBDBA390-0721-4359-9D4F-7118854C5784.jpg (813x2457, 419.91K)

i dont know who i hate more kikes or niggers

Fucking kikes in this shit bait thread.
Every none white race gets away with so much worse and are in fact supported. This is war on whites.

user, I have no doubt that all of that is true. in fact, it was nearly a given just knowing that she is a working single mother. I'm sure she is a whore and probably initiated divorce to ride the cock carousel too. but this is not a roastie thread, this is a thread about the state way overreaching to assfuck any remnants of a family unit and jail people for literally just trying to have family take care of family. furthermore, there are spic families with 10 kids home alone all day but they are only doing this to her because she is white.

why is the thread bait nigger? I just posted the exact same shit you said in response to another guy

What exactly is the crime here?
I frequently did the same at an even younger age

Because of what Said faggot.

are indians blonde with blue eyes and fair skin you drooling retard? stop posting from your concentration camp Bruce, people with rights are having a discussion.
>the state can assrape you and put you in a cage with niggers and take away your kids for letting your 14 year old daughter babysit your young son
user this is LITERALLY your problem

>the narcissistic whore deserves it. the sad thing is her simp ex husband bailed her worthless ass out of jail
We used to throw rocks at people like this until they were maimed and laying in the town square. Then we’d come in closer and throw bigger stones until they were no longer breathing. Bring this back.

Its for safety just like all other victimless crime enforcement.
Puritans are the OG commies who set precedent for all the nanny state overreach

They all probably have 8% bantu black DNA, majority of white Americans have black DNA

thanks for the bump you drooling mongoloid schizo
they committed the horrendous crime of having a white family
this guy knows whats up.

Attached: 1643447993419.jpg (640x785, 80.25K)

90% of White Americans have no (thats zero) Sub-Saharan DNA.

Most spic families are spaniards by blood aka white, especially the ones that marry anglos.

The dad's cute ngl

Attached: CzmlEsfXAAAEJdx[1].jpg (691x597, 31.7K)

mexigoblins are not white. spaniards are white. even if the spics have admixture, that's like saying a mutt baby that's 50% dutch and 50% somalian is white.
bros I hate the nanny state so much it's unreal
DEBOONKED

Attached: 1643443391955.webm (576x1024, 2.8M)

You kikes have no where to run and time is not on your side.
Sage

thanks for the bump mr. shekelberg, very generous of you. sorry my thread about the state attacking a white family made you seethe so hard

Attached: 1642525286777.webm (480x480, 2.17M)

>Posts wfbm
I knew you were a fucking kike

Attached: 1644355669046.png (398x584, 190.81K)

Look goy you can't let your daughter care for your son for a couple of hours while your at work you must pay a (((state certified))) babysitter for that

Attached: 1624637960952.jpg (600x400, 471.14K)

kuriositas.com/2012/07/the-kalash-white-tribe-of-pakistan.html

You're banned from having an opinion half-breed.

Not even a question. Kikes. Take away kikes and niggers are harmless.

>be 14
>younger brother pees from porch on head of baby neighbor
>infuriated neighbor shows up at door
>"sorry, not supposed to strangers"
>sister is stealing potatoes on veggie market
>classmates show up, piss from porch
>literal sons of whore
>siblings leave to go to nearby dumpster
>build bonfire from tyres to grill stolen potatoes
>with sons of whore
>healthydinner.exe
>me alone at home fapping