Ive noticed in conservative circles, they've decided to reinforce a form of positive masculinity...

Ive noticed in conservative circles, they've decided to reinforce a form of positive masculinity. To 'help' young men in our modern society that scorns them. Ive seen this type of sentiment from the likes of Joe Rogan, Jocko Willink, many amany men in the man-o-sphere, MGTOW personalities and, youtuners such as Academic agent and the distributist, though at a much lower rate then others. Reinforcing the ideals of the christian man which has beenn lost since the 50s and 60s. Comradery, brotherhood, bravery. On its surface this sounds like a great idea to help fight against the lose of identity among young men.

Except you never once thought that this was a trap. That for all the sabre rattling about the traditional masculine roles lost amongst within the ocean of modernities perversions, you never assumed your ideals were one of those mighty waves? Just like how, due to the definitions of communism and capitalism derive completely from Marx himself, a conversation betwerm a capitalist and a communist can only be an argument between marxists. A conversation between a liberal basedjack and a conservative Chudbud can only be a conversation among modernists. Modern man is as foreign to an 18th century gentleman as a horse is to a zebra. What we promote as masculinity in our modern day and age isn't manhood, but a form of civilized barbarism, a cargo cult of what we assume braver men in ancient times were like, or as julius evola said, children parading in their fathers business suit.

Attached: saint-george-by-carlo-crivelli.jpg (1329x3722, 810.19K)

Too long didnt read
OP is gay.

YWNBAW

I started analyzing and critiquing what was the ideal man in modernity which has been proclaimed by so many and I came to 2 conclusions:

1) its mostly performative. All aesthetics with little substance, like a veneer on a rotten tooth. Modern manhood is about lifting weights, big cars, grilling, having an obnoxious beard if you're balding and doing absolutely nothing if its considered feminine.

2) its hyperfocused on mating and sexual performance. Almost everything about modern masculinity revolved around it, why Any Forums and Any Forums is filled with this rhetoric. Its sole goal and sole obsession is to mate with as many women as possible while also kicking as many men down along the way. A sexual market place of crabs in a bucket.

But looking back into history we can see thats not how it was throughout most of history. Knights, samurais, jaguars, almost all warrior classes were manly men, for sure, but they were also courteous, dignified, beautiful, meditative and wise. As the old saying once said, the warrior needs to learn how to dance before he learns how to fight.

Modern masculinity is as foreign to the 17th gentleman as a horse is to a zebra. Its materialist, its sociopathic, it cannot survive withour a community but cannot sustain a community. At its core, its liberal and modern. Its a spit in the face of your ancestors and what they fought for.

Attached: 20220209_145341.jpg (598x630, 118.18K)

I understand what you've said, but it doesn't seem too meaningful, to me. We're products of our time and can never truly be like men of the past? Does that mean we shouldn't aspire to be better and traditional?

>and traditional
and more traditional*

Why not be traditional when it provides utility and strength and modern when it provides utility and strength?
We have countless wisdom of those that came before us, much of which is still worthy of examination. All men should be interested in the pursuit of bettering themselves.
There is no reason to reject modern tools or progress when it is in line with betterment and good of one's self and family.

Hells its most likely the reason why theres so many eunochs in drag pretending to be women.

if you had the choice between being a pig or a swan which one would you choose? The disgusting pig which wallows in the mud? Of course not, you'd choose the swan. The thing is that the modern concept of being a man is being a pig. Its being vulgar, its being disgusting, its essentially fostering a form of civilized barbarism. If you worked around men in blue collar jobs or been at the gym for a while, you'll notice this attitude.

Now compare that to what we think of being a woman, what pops up in our mind? Kindness, beauty, compassion, nothing but absolute positive correlations. We think of women as elves while we think of men as orcs. How would this not create a weird complex in young mens minds? When young men say they are a woman trapped in a mans body, what they are genuinely thinking is that they think they are civilized.

Modern masculinity reeks of insecurity and the existential terror of being perceived as gay. When I look upon the mighty knights and samurai of old, I dont think they worried too much if taking a bath was feminine or not.

People mention the quote "strong men make good times, good times make weak men, weak men make hard times" yadda yadda yadda. Here the ultimate question: pic related, whos the strong man and whos the weak man? Can you guess?

Attached: final_61521a7118ac050076c5e9ee_679513.png (970x970, 1.51M)

The problem is that any description of non-performative, positive masculinity is an implicit declaration of positive traits lacking in femininity.
Saying that men should be duteous, assertive, and persistent is also saying that women aren't these things.
So all masculinity must be arbitrary and performative so as not to offend women by implying that they could be inferior to men in any possible way.
Of course, this still allows for using masculinity as an insult (toxic masuclinity), since there the implication is that women and femininity are superior.
Ironically, this comes from the societal expectation of male disposability and the centering of women and women's feelings.

Because the modern form of manhood is essentially a byproduct, filled with the trappings and none of the teachings.

When people teach young men to be men, we're not preserving the Christian norms or even the basics that you can find in some hunger/gatherers tribe, its teaching you to be a sociopathic dog who thinks of nothing but the id.

Why do you think these great men of yesteryear strived to make life more comfortable for their children? Most of them were tormented by their own experiences of war and thankless hard labour that makes you a cripple by the age of 40

YWNBAW
Alright if you haven't hanged yourself yet faggot then you should realize that "manhood" is not an invention of the 18th century but is of the Creator, and therefore is a permanent truth applicable to all men. Now. Seethe and dilate.

You have bizarre notions of both modern manhood and ancient manhood. You are both overgeneralizing and cherrypicking to make the case you're trying to make.

tl;dr

OP probably a fag

Attached: 1644278953351.jpg (1024x512, 432.23K)

He's literally the masculine grifter he's talking about.
>Manhood is about having big muscles and a big beard and not caring about being dirty.
>Real men drink whisky and love cars and guns!

Seriously, tried to read it. Barely got through 2 sentences and stopped.

wow thats a lotta words too bad im not readin em

I suspect this is either a female or a tranny. Although, that's irrelevant to whether the argument he's making is any good. Which it is not lol. Nice painting of St. George though.

Pretty much this.
So there are no modern tools to help one achieve sustainable living or betterment? You've just defined all modernity as doublebad.
It's not like the modern classics of stoicism are readily and freely available, translated. Or classical schools of thought and learning.
You have no freedom to abandon the cultural morass and live off the land. Or engage in modern physical exercises.
Seems very dismissive of the benefits the men of our past have built and provided. Careless to dismiss them all so offhandedly

The modern vision at its best, teaches you nothing but the aesthetics of hypermasculinity. At its worst, its teaches you to be an utter psychopath. If this philosophy was placed anywhere other than the first world, most practitioners would have been beaten to death with a rock.

If I showed you a picture of Erich Hartmann, the greatest fighter pilot to ever live, you'd call him a weak beta twink.

Do you not see a problem with that? Don't you think that's not the best thing to teach?

Attached: 1642888550487.jpg (828x1253, 159.23K)

Checked and dangerously based.
That faggot on twitter is literally a caricature of what a man is "Men don't like babies" like wtf, of course I like my own children. My primary purpose is to raise them to be better versions of myself.