Vax mandate BTFO

amp.kleinezeitung.at/6096987

Attached: 1642585884108.png (900x600, 417)

Other urls found in this thread:

orf.at/stories/3246851/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

orf.at/stories/3246851/

>kleine wurzellose internationale clique

bump

kek
my thoughts

Attached: female_soccer_team_shows_teamspirit.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Based.

Bump

You know what really confuses me? All 3 of them were offside.
Ref a female too?

Attached: 1602613644031.jpg (478x700, 118.49K)

translate.

Laugh at jabbies day when

Salzburg's governor Wilfried Haslauer has expressed serious doubts as to whether the compulsory vaccination that has existed for a few days after the end of the omicron wave is actually necessary. Even before March 16, when unvaccinated people have to expect to be punished in the course of police checks for the first time, a decision should be made as to whether vaccination will be "sharpened" at all. In the ORF midday journal, the ÖVP politician calls on the federal government, in particular Health Minister Wolfgang Mückstein, to bring about a corresponding decision at the beginning of March. Carinthia's governor Peter Kaiser (SPÖ) had already made similar considerations the day before.

"You don't have to open the tool box"
"The obligation to vaccinate is like a tool box. If the affliction is not there, you don't have to open it," said Haslauer. The vaccination requirement is justified by the fact that medical care should be prevented from being overloaded. That is currently not the case. One should wait for February, i.e. the omicron wave, before the commission that monitors epidemiological events is supposed to meet in March.

The obligation to vaccinate represents an encroachment on fundamental rights, which must be “proportionate”. “If the vaccination requirement is no longer necessary, you cannot focus on it.” Haslauer, who worked as a lawyer before entering politics, does not accept the argument that compulsory vaccination serves to prevent a possible new wave and a possible lockdown in autumn. "You can't argue the need for compulsory vaccination with an uncertain event."

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 16.04K)

lol
I want to see how the chechens are forced to take the jab. priceless.

Attached: chinese_printer.webm (300x240, 1.74M)

"EVALUATION" REQUIRED
Other concerns about compulsory vaccination
In view of the relatively stable numbers in the hospitals, there are increasing doubts as to whether the compulsory vaccination that has just come into force is still necessary. After Carinthia's governor Peter Kaiser (SPÖ) spoke out in favor of a "constant review of proportionality", Salzburg's governor Wilfried Haslauer (ÖVP) followed suit on Wednesday. He called for an evaluation before the crime became criminal on March 15. Health Minister Wolfgang Mückstein (Greens) is sticking to the introduction.

Online since today, 6.50 p.m. (Update: 9.00 p.m.)
divide

It should be evaluated whether the vaccination requirement is still suitable to prevent medical care from being overloaded, said Haslauer in the Ö1-Mittagsjournal. If the accompanying commission (which has not yet been staffed) decides that this is not the case, the obligation to vaccinate cannot be “sharpened” in mid-March, said the governor. In his own words, he was fundamentally “skeptical” about compulsory vaccination.

An accompanying commission anchored in the law, which is based at the Federal Chancellery, is to evaluate scientific developments in the field of vaccination and CoV drugs as well as the suitability of compulsory vaccination to protect health care, said Minister of Health Mückstein. She is to report to the National Council, the Federal Government and the Minister of Health.

"As soon as possible" determination
According to the Ministry of Health, when the commission, which is to continuously review the obligation to vaccinate, meets, will be determined “as soon as possible”, initially there was talk of “a few weeks”. For Haslauer, this is "too long-term thinking." He pleaded to observe the developments, the commission should be convened at the beginning of March and decide whether the vaccination requirement to prevent medical care from being overloaded is "really still absolutely necessary"

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 9.29K)

Local governor? I heard the bill was passed with a large majority in parliament. If you want change you know what you have to do, block roads and bridges.

Attached: 1990.jpg (1024x576, 102.55K)

>90% of Austria will die from AIDS within the next 20 years
>60% of the White World will die of AIDS within the next 20 years in general
>my children will inherit the West, but they will have to fight off the Sand People
>I'll be rich because of my unvaccinated sperm and the fact that I'm 6'3 and with a perfect hairline at the age of 31
What a wacky timeline.

Not at all. I doubt it would have been executed from begin with.

Is this because they dont want to answer the court about the questions they asked?

the tl;dr is: Government is prepping an out for the vax mandate, as it is a relic from Kurz's days and was only meant to encourage people to get the jab.
Now the current gov. lacks the propaganda master and stumbles into the worst electorial debalce since 2000.

It will never be executed though.

Despite what other morons tell you, Austria is still a parlamentary republic with strong federalism. The national council are mostly puppets to the all powerful governors of the federal states. Lower Austria and Styria hold an exceptional grip on the ruling conservative party.
Kurz basically broke the power of the federal states for several years and they're now taking back the reigns. Cancelling the vax mandate is just the first step.