Chad Ana vs Virgin Joe

Joe Rogan
>I’m so so sorry, I’ll do better, I’m not a racist, I’m the real nigger

Ana Kasparian
>go ahead cancel me, I don’t give a fuck

Even leftist women have more balls than cuckservative men, Jesus

Attached: FK8tVCBWQAg7Lji.jpg (1012x563, 147.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YEAH I SAID NIGGER IN AN ACADEMIC AND NEWS CONTEXT
DO SUMTHIN

>Ana Kasparian
>net worth $200,000

kek
cant wait to get my own show. curiously every time i say nigger it will also be from a direct quote from a racist
>ill be quoting myself shhhh

Ana "screams nigger in the streets" Kasparian. God damn Jew privilege is so kino.

>Even leftist women have more balls than cuckservative men, Jesus

But that's a man.

At least she understands how to respond. "Fuck of" is the proper response. I wouldn't even bother giving an explanation, though.

I don't like rap music, I just listen to it because it's the only way I can listen to the word "nigger" over and over, and not be called a racist for it.

>hey folks! youre listening to Sigil Hill Radio. im your host, Mason Jesuit. welcome to the show!
>i want to start off with a quote from something i said a few days ago that will launch us into today's show.
>on Thursday i said and i quote "fuck niggers"
>now lets dive right in!

>i say nigger for money
>Ba...based wahmen(?)
No.

Joe is a liberal though

>is 40
>net worth 200k

Oh no no no no ahahahaha

>ana k
youtube.com/watch?v=tPW2zrStWkg

Someone post the pictures of this dumb cunt with no makeup.

>now before we get too deep into this, i want to address what i know is happening right now
>hundreds of you are probably flying off the handle because i said, and i quote "fuck niggers" but folks if theres one thing you must learn if youre going to go into radio communications, that is to be accurate.
>i would never say and i quote "fuck niggers" if i wasnt quoting someone. but i am quoting somone, mainly myself, for the purposes of discussion.
>ok so now that we got that out of the way, we can get this ball rolling

>cancel me if you like, don't care
Absolute hot air bullshit. This bitch would screetch to all hell if she was banned from social media

She's always been an abrasive, annoying person. Leftists are extremely fucking stubborn, whereas we would rather just be left alone. So the right often tends to take the perceived easy way out.

I would destroy all of her holes..... and that's a good thing.

>Joe Rogan
>"Conservative"

Attached: 1604077974329.png (231x313, 194.74K)

>"Go ahead and cancel me!"
>Is in no danger of getting cancelled because TYT goosesteps with the establishment

The left has the institutional power so they can do whatever they want