Irish Police (we call them Garda) got new uniforms...

Irish Police (we call them Garda) got new uniforms. People are complaining that the uniforms are cheap and tacky looking, and will make the public have less respect for them. Polo shirts replace regular shirt and tie. New items are soft-shell jackets and other easy-care, modern materials like "moisture-wicking" t-shirts. I think it's good because they should be wearing athletic gear to make it easier to chase down rapefugees and the like. No one respects them anyway, so they may as well be able to get sweaty and violent without messing up a dress shirt or their tie getting in the way.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-09_19-44-31.png (1125x753, 923.41K)

Attached: Uniform_collage-1644238113489_1644238188.jpg--reader_poll__is_the_new_garda_uniform_better_or_worse_than_old_one_.jpg (800x461, 36.57K)

Attached: Garda-uniforms1.jpg (1200x700, 217.69K)

Damn, Sarg got some mommy milkers.

gamma brave new world

Attached: dragon-chasing-the-moon.jpg (533x800, 119.34K)

Yeah, and she's a real former Gard, who helped choose the uniforms.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-09_19-56-48.png (1381x797, 949.7K)

ah sure look

Having an authoritative uniform is doing a heckin’ fascism

That dudes face has me rolling on the floor. Looks like a npc from the sims or something

It does seem casual but I always thought of Ireland being pretty casual about things. I like the Star Trek jackets.

you call them garda too?

WTF? these your police? Garda is Irish...

Attached: Garda_Nationala_Info.png (675x300, 112.02K)

I got too drunk in Galway and got into a punch up with some lady Garda. Ask me anything.

idk man i didn't pick it. I'll stick with zogbots

The bleeding state of their rigouts!

Notice they make her the senior ranked member, above the male.

Attached: 1637983485978.gif (555x416, 3.71M)

Did you win?

This is what you get when your Society has crashed. It is just a symptom of the cancer that has taken over

jej
fuck keiko

i laugh at british police for being fucking highlighter heads, dont be like them eire

We don't need licenses to make jokes yet

Police should look like skinheads without tattoos and have full overall suit that covers them from getting bodily fluids of drunk people on them, also no stupid looking hats outside of formal events

>and will make the public have less respect for them
good. they deserve no respect at all

>People are complaining that the uniforms are cheap and tacky looking, and will make the public have less respect for them.
Yes, it must be the new uniform.

Getting jailed while you penis is hard must be very humiliating.

extremely cringe but our cops have the tactical vest and for some reason cannot seem to stop crossing their arms inside the vest
they almost invite someone to attack them with their hands inside it

Bloody Gardassians

Your Carabinieri can be stylish for them.

Attached: 1644290039752.jpg (1024x911, 248.63K)