Washington Blockade General

Planning our own protest frens. For the ides of March.
Inslee refuses to back down on masks and restrictions lets show them why thats a bad idea.
We need participants and ideas for the psyops of it.
If they can psyop us, we can psyop them. My contribution is that we all wear pic related. Preferably mirrored ones so anyone counter protestors will just be looking in a mirror. We need slogans. We need signs. We need to figure out exactly what we are going to do and how we present ourselves. We need to be unified. All ideas encouraged. Good ones will be adopted. There are no leaders we act as one. Washington anons. The capitol and possibly all the roads leading to and fro will feel our presence.
Just google full face sunglasses. No shills.
Discuss.

Attached: d188-blogger-2_2000x.jpg (800x800, 96.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@ViewFromTheTop:6/2-9-2022:7
bigcountrynewsconnection.com/local/no-ruling-yet-in-washington-states-capital-gains-tax-case/article_726f7ac0-8763-11ec-a2b5-fb350f51e1f6.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you fucking proooootestors just allergic to learning from jan 6?
this nigga's eatin' beans over here.

I wish I was lying but I had my ID checked by a TSA agent that was wearing one of these a few weeks ago.

It's important that NO ONE is on control or in charge, just that we watch our asses.

kike detected

>We need slogans

>FORCED TO MASK?
>NOW I'M UP YOUR ASS!

Nice of him to dehumanize himself.

Also those are pretty cool.

Yup you're now forced and allowed to dress like criminal with fully covered face and obscured any kind of ways to identify you. Quite suprised this didn't back fire yet, atleast in USA

Fucking KEK....in Id
Pottery.

aka a disorganized mob that anyone can false flag. At least a leader needs to be flipped or killed, that requires a moment's thought and planning. Is this what right wing tactics have come down to? autonomous zerg rushing and chants?

That's part of the idea. Methinks cops won't like not being able to see even our eyes.

Where can I get one?

the best idea ive got is to play up patriotic selfies of cars honking and stuck in traffic gridlock. if everyone is posting their traffic jam selfies while actually having a block party with coolers and music and it stays peaceful and fun you could basically have woodstock downtown for a four day weekend. i dont think its even illegal. its like a traffic jam social media flash mob with a costume pattern (flags, cleaning up trash, whatever). and if you dont reach critical mass whatever, people are more likely to act local. in DC, i assume politicians would have to be helicoptered out over everything.

cars and trucks take up tons of space. mix them together and its even worse. truckers are a command control communications cyber logistics layer on top of everything that can make sure it works out canada style with emergecy services still available and peace.

you got to do you though. leaders lead, they dont follow.

Holy shit....I never say c.u.c.k. on here it seems.

The internet....

Fine. Then I'm in change and I say we blockade on the Ides of March if Inslee doesn't back down.
No one gets in or out of the state capital.

What are they called? Come on, user. Give us some basic fucking info.

LOL hey KEK!

How about you make a plan and then post a thread about it instead of posting a thread asking someone else to make a plan for you?
Turd.

WHAT DO YOU ORB PEOPLE WANT?
LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

[*I am not in charge]

Just get the mask and show up. Here is where we determine the ...flavor of our actions.

Did...did you read the OP?

cuck, lol

Search full face polarized face shield.

It doesn't always get censored.
cucked

sounds like something some faggot leftist from a discord server would say

Attached: 1642913741042.jpg (1024x914, 80.04K)

fuck off nigger, the more you faggots protest, the more of you end up in jail. These protests are entirely fed organized. The 'right to protest' in the first place, is a way the state can tag and trace all you dumbasses, way to telegraph your numbers, mobilization, equipment, sigil and ideals. Any one of which, if subverted, can bring you all down. Nigger this is a war, not a fucking hippie sit in.

>So do nothing?!
sorry glowfag that shit stopped working on people after jan 6.

yours says /r/jews

How is this going to get hijacked by conservashit Inc?

odysee.com/@ViewFromTheTop:6/2-9-2022:7

Cuz then im a glowie yes?
Do some work faggot. The general will evolve as they all do.

Or one way mirror face shield*

Attached: 80s mall.jpg (970x648, 174.7K)

>dont protest, you'll all get arrested
>also please do something and get arrested
get out of the thread before I put you of state, Mish

also:
>Leaders must recognize that the hard-won wisdom of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars is important to retain but does not fully square with the exponential lethality, hyperactive chaos, and accelerated tempo of the multi-domain battlefield when facing a peer or near-peer adversary.

consider exponential interaction, hyperactive chaos, accelerated tempo, and multi-domain engagement for your peaceful protest. adapting a modern approach to your operations will increase your effect to greatness.

This was a primary mistake of the occupy and BLM movements. Shit's all fun and games, then some jackass (lacking decentralization principles) goes on a power trip.

If you want success, but decentralization, you need small and midsize groups. Bring your local militia, your church men's club, anything that doesn't let a single voice of reason be drowned out by screeching counterrevolutionaries.

Add the op and it says syop. Check and mate. We done acting like bitches looking at tea leaves yet?

ITT: glowies trying to set up a meeting where one guy (that redheaded guy) starts calling for illegal shit so he can SHUT US DOWN

STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN:

JUST BLOCKADE THE ROADS. THAT'S IT.

It is unnerving isnt it?

I think the time should be moved to March 1st.What do you think? Even New York will be freeer than WA a week before that.

Attached: 1610965423695.jpg (1024x683, 172.37K)

None of you fags are gonna show up.

>Consolidation of Gains [is defined] as actions that “make enduring any temporary operational success and set the conditions for a stable environment.” Further, it states that Consolidation of Gains actions “are about exploiting tactical success by establishing security and stability in a manner decisive enough to achieve national strategic aims.” Put differently, Consolidation of Gains represents anyand all actions necessary to ensure that [] success at the tactical and operational levels supports the durable attainment of overall political objectives at the strategic level.

Well...You are my only frens...so I can bring me.

You can have a tactical plan, but you need to have coherent demands or a real fed plant is going to make them for you.

And my post speaks to organization. Americans default to voting on everything, and at a size above 30, regular democracy doesn't work. You need regimentalized representation or it will take days to get anything done.

I use paramilitary language because that's the language I think in. Cope.

Attached: 2d3ba8f7-4ab5-4e5e-91a5-84aab6b10e93.jpg (540x297, 36.71K)

March in March.

>but you need to have coherent demands

WE WANT BACK TO NORMAL!
NO MASKS!
NO GOVERNMENT TELLING US WHAT TO PUT INTO YOUR BODIES!

Nice. But if it's to happen, it has to happen with more than a few dozen guys.
We need at least 500 men.

Simple demands. We set the clock back to DEC 2020. Anything added since then in rgards to this scamdemic ends.

We need many.

Also the legislature must make a law that says no governor can do what Inslee did ever again. That's almost being worked on, but haven't seen anything new since early Jan.

bigcountrynewsconnection.com/local/no-ruling-yet-in-washington-states-capital-gains-tax-case/article_726f7ac0-8763-11ec-a2b5-fb350f51e1f6.html