What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: TJ2nz1MKjqPVywyXVsW5vWdHyud8Zrucw4fTsZl4zMQ.jpg (1000x865, 133.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vugqko-klaus-schwab-admits-to-infiltrating-canadian-cabinet-and-controlling-canadi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

niggers

rumble.com/vugqko-klaus-schwab-admits-to-infiltrating-canadian-cabinet-and-controlling-canadi.html

Too much re and not enough set

Also he looks like a turtle

He's not as clever as he thinks he is and figured "if the populace cannot identify the next Hitler, he will never be stopped", and I actually am clever, and am the user who first exposed him, his actual name, his face, and his plan to Any Forums. I seriously am the one who broke news of him here. There have been four attempts on my life since, in retaliation.

Try it in Mexico, you faggot. I'm invisible and invincible here, I unveiled you to the masses, now it can't be stopped, and that, Virginia, is what went wrong :)

Proud to have done it and will do it again.

>CIA offspring

Cringe boomer post.

He's a liver-lipped upper caste Jew the others hope to use as their ultimate weapon against the rest of you. They've longed to genocide you for centuries and didn't hate Adolf, they ENVY him. Here is the best they could do. Say what you like about Hollywood, they warned the audience. Dr. Evil, Lex Luthor. It was all there. And did you listen? Nope.

I BET YOU'RE LISTENING NOW

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51.99K)

Gen x, faggot.

The "bald super-criminal mastermind" trope that Hollywood tried to warn you with, shown as a triptych.
>Lex Luthor

Attached: images (1).jpg (258x195, 20.93K)

>Braniac 5

Attached: download (1).jpg (183x275, 16.42K)

glows if true

Ernst (analog to Klaus) Blofeld (faintly Jewish German surname as a hint the next Hitler will be a Jew masquerading as a German analog to Schwab, the feld gives it away). The petted cat hints at Klaus's lolita leanings, which can be easily Googled. Add beach to his name.

Attached: download (2).jpg (196x257, 6.91K)

Buckle up Dorothy,you ain't in Ottawa anymore.

Attached: IMG_20211231_133815_540.jpg (826x673, 106.4K)

Lmao

I will admit I glow hard. Not all glowies are bad. The good guys get ass reamed hard and have to evade constant assassination attempts. You're reading the post of one such individual; there are many more.

PS: here's another Hollywood hint. How much more often did they have to warn you people that the next seriously bad hombre would be bald, have a German name, wear remarkable costumes and have a Lolita fetish? They literally spelled it out in plain English, the only thing they didn't say is HIS NAME WILL BE KLAUS SCHWAB.

I did that.
>Yeah, you Jew faggot, "I made this"

Attached: images.jpg (272x185, 4.72K)

Build your world on sand, expect it to get washed away.

This faggot thinks, shoving a battery up your ass and a chip up your brain is a good idea and the future for 8 billion people. Sorry Klaus, slavery is not trending anymore.

I don't care about life. If I get abducted and killed I could care less. These people ruined what was a pretty good life for me, so there is nothing left to care for. I want to see Schwab dead. Him and his entire cult; and yes, it is very much a cult. Here is how to defeat it.

- Indulge and nurture the trucker revolt until it is truly a worldwide, culture-spanning phenomenon
- Form an alliance with the race you hate the second most
- Encourage them into being your spear point against the race you hate most
- Cause spear point and that race to fight
- Remind firehouses that firetrucks are trucks
- Remind EMTs that ambulances are trucks too
- Pincer vector police by so doing in both cases and put an uncomfortable spotlight on them as the only first responders who show allegiance to the boot
- Make ALL first responders aware whom Klaus Schwab is and what the WEF is; begin archiving their videos and statements and websites NOW
- Spread that meme that shows what politicians are members of the Schwab WEF cult
- Make uncomfortable comparisons between them and Scientologists/Amway/snake handlers, etc., in the minds of normies
- Cut food off from blue cities
- Encourage more politician security to defect

And then sit back peacefully and let nature take its course. Nature is not nonviolent. You should remain so. Let Nature Take Its Course.

See ya and good luck, and now to move to Belize to avoid Schwab's lemmings coming after me a fifth time here in Mexico City :)

He didn't push Eugenics.

Nothing went wrong, everything is going according to plan, you people here are stupid as fuck for the most part and believe that you're facing some senile old man and not a group of highly intelligent organised people with infinite resources and access to every bit of knowledege in human history. Fucking idiots.

Attached: 1643575442650.jpg (828x999, 533.97K)

Yawn

Attached: black-cat-nail-file.gif (498x278, 1.91M)

He made all his plans public, that's cartoon villain mistakes

Nothing. Everything is working as intended. Global supply chains are fucked, the global economy is teetering on the verge of total collapse, people are massively divided and distrust is at an all-time high. The pieces are being set for a new war in Europe.
The powder keg is already lit. Just waiting for the fuse to burn down.

>you people here are stupid as fuck for the most part and believe that you're facing some senile old man and not a group of highly intelligent organised people with infinite resources and access to every bit of knowledege in human history. Fucking idiots
You are so wise, we (the people of Any Forums) are but simple minded pawns

Someone needs to kill klaus

Go eat some tacos you fucking disgusting 75 IQ untermensch

Based spic.

Yes everyone here is a total genius and not some basement dwelling failed underperforming neet.

Go ride a bike with a cute little horn Franz

If he was actually important, he wouldn’t be visible. He’s just a front man for the people really pulling the strings.

scorpion came after klaus-zero

Witnessed. He did that because he figured nobody would ever identify and execute him and Anita Dunn. Dunn is dead; she was given an injection. Guess who's next? But survey says it might be INTERPOL, which he does not yet control, who arrest him (again) on a financial technicality, then he'll simply disappear from public discourse and from among the breathing. He'll be room temperature by March of 2023.

That's my return gift to the lot of them

Anglo in both meanings. Saying no more. Please continue to broadcast that I'm a native Mexican. My enemies might believe it.

well he married into the Rothschild family so theres that..

God's rule is all have free will
One warning
Don't fuck with that rule