Any Forums has tranny fever... you realize they're <1% of the population right?

Any Forums has tranny fever... you realize they're

Attached: 1644242531058.jpg (600x600, 24.23K)

DESPITE

Two possible reasons:
1. They need someone to blame their problems on, because they got tired of blaming JOOS.
2. They are closeted.

Attached: le polcel.png (1000x872, 393.06K)

Trannies love attention and like a pavlovian dog pol gives it to them. This thread included.

ACK!!!

CHUDS LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD!

3. Troons won't stop shitting up the board. I.E. (you)

Attached: 1643128834667.png (720x701, 111.02K)

This. It doesn't matter how small their population is when they're being jammed into every nook and cranny (hehe tranny cranny) and crevice.

despite being less than 1% of the population, trannyfaggots account for over 80% of the spam on Any Forums

stop coming to our safe spaces, what are you, obsessed with chuds? are you a closet Nazi?

No, it's because you faggots keep kicking the hornets nest. Go be gay somewhere else.

Esteban Winsmore made me install Second Life to troll, but all I saw was traps, he is to blame.

>MUH DISCORD
Do you really think that "the left" organizes "BBC raids" on Any Forums and Any Forums? Those threads are made by your fellow polcels.

Attached: polshitter.png (680x414, 265.64K)

D E S P I T E

Stop pushing your mental illness on us.

also stop doing it on Any Forums, there may be underage people present, not like you care though

I used to laugh at trannies for being insane and chopping off their tits and dicks, but now I feel sickened and even sad for them. They are victims of a corrupt system and what happened to them can and will happen to more kids who are confused and hypnotized to globohomo programming.

>DA LEFT
It's polcels making those BBC threads.

Attached: mad incel.png (392x590, 31.84K)

Esteban?

women are too hard to deal with

nope, i didnt even know what that pic was until you told me earlier

still too much

Attached: burn the fagot flag.jpg (255x251, 17.11K)