HAPPENING: DOCTORS ARE DROPPING DEAD!!!

>Dr. Stephen E. Codella was only 31 years old when he “passed away peacefully in his home” on January 27, according to his obituary.

>Dr. Patel, 45, passed away on January 6, 2022.

>Dr. Benigno Federici “died unexpectedly” on January 24, according to his obituary.

>Dr. Matthew John Gnacinski passed away on January 21 at St. Vincent Hospital in Erie, according to his obituary.

>Dr. Richard Jolkovsky, Pilot who died days after small plane crash identified as a Minnesota heart doctor

Ana Carolina's body was found during her shift at the Central Emergency Room in Cubatão, on January 24. Civil Police teams were called to attend to the case, which was registered as a suspicious death, due to the lack of information about what led the professional to lose her life.

Her body was taken to the Legal Medical Institute (IML) of Praia Grande, where she underwent examinations. According to information released by the Secretary of Public Security (SSP) this Wednesday (2), the autopsy report was ready and pointed to an acute myocardial infarction as the cause of the doctor's death. She was just 30.
g1.globo.com/google/amp/sp/santos-regiao/noticia/2022/02/02/medica-encontrada-morta-dentro-de-banheiro-de-hospital-em-sp-infartou-diz-laudo.ghtml

Attached: 1637254799889.png (600x600, 658.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vaxxtards dying
very cool

>doctors
butchers in white lab coats

>nerds whose only skill is being really good at googling and huffing their own farts die from their own stupidity

I'm ok with this

Are rebbitcucks going to give them their Herman Cain awards?

Considering people claimed heart problems before the vaccine rolled out God damn. Any Forums is right again

there is also that doctor from New Brunswick Canada that mocked the unvaxxed and died after his second dose.
Sohrab Lutchmedial (he was a poo)

You know they won't. It's a propaganda sub.

And that's why they are nothing more than over-trained human body mechanics, nothing more.
Ripperino vaxtards.

Good, let more of these vaxxtards die of the "safe and effective" science juice they pushed so hard.

Their own arrogance and corruption will be their undoing.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

No, the opposite of the Herman Cain award is the Tiffany Dover award.

Sounds like sweden.

The antidote: more vaccine

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: The Jesuit doctor will see you now.jpg (719x906, 197.85K)

If you think that's bad, watch your military.

>her body was taken to...
after whoever found it fucked her

gross bro it was vaxxed

>doctors
glorified mechanics

So wear two rubbers bruh

I still think Any Forums is 99% schizo but a 21 year old girl I know that had zero health problems died in her sleep a couple weeks ago. No signs of panic or struggle just flat out woke up dead. Never seen or heard of that happening before.

Attached: 06D9D091-0C4A-4F9E-9B11-F02AA26D215C.jpg (1278x1691, 284.33K)

>just flat out woke up dead
impressive.

>Her body was taken to the Legal Medical Institute (IML) of Praia Grande, where she underwent examinations. According to information released by the Secretary of Public Security (SSP) this Wednesday (2), she had nice tits.

>be shitty medschool scribe-monkey
>be less intelligent at your own field than Any Forums
>die
what is the problem here?

>where she underwent examinations

I would give her an examination alright if you know what I am hinting at *wink wink* ;)

>woke up dead.
g-guys

The population will be reduced by 90 percent
800 million people left yo

>21 year old girl I know
d...did you just dox yourself user?

can't fucking wait