Y'all ready for this right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2f5OVZ7Oo

Attached: 6202cbfaad7dd.jpg (1347x750, 145.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bikaiSS5ix4?t=958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I notice critical race theory is based on the idea
That multiculturalism is either a right is a good thing or even workable
S0

Don't watch it.
I don't watch anything on TV.
That trailer is a disgrace.

i wouldn't even know about this jewish excrement if it wasn't being marketed here by useful idiots

you can't have diversity without segregation
multiculturalism and critical race theory encourages completly different people with different genetics to breed,this kills the uniques of a race
a black person and a white person have both they unique features,but if both of them breed together they children won't be unique it'll have a mixture of both parent's traits thus you kill the genetic uniques of both parents
many times race mixed children look unnatural,thats because the traits of both parents aren't compatable,you see a children with nigger facial features but it has blonde hair,your brain finds this unnatural it shouldn't happen

Actually its the opposite. The original writers for that idea were segregationist. They just think blacks should be given a piece of America and white people should subsidize it.

which dual israeli citizen is producing this one

Kek over 2 million views and 1.4 likes. It must have like 20k dislikes if they didn’t disable it. As someone pointed out, the comments trashing it have more likes. People are also naming the Jew in droves. I’m beginning to think that the Jews have done a little too much too quickly.

They said they would remove it from the API in january but it hasnt happened yet.

Attached: kek.jpg (838x369, 70.05K)

Honestly, you don't even need extension to tell that this video is getting a lot of dislikes, judging by the views and likes.

every things gonna be alt right, rockabyeeee

this is going to be like that buck breaking ""documentary"" there will be no actual show of story or facts or whatever it will just be black people talking at a camera with a slideshow of black and white images of fuckall

At some point they’re going to have to admit that non of this shit is working out. They’re losing money and eventually they need to realize that they are creating hoards of actual self-described nazi enthusiasts/sympathizers.

The hr teams won’t allow it. It’s going to take the industry crashing.

I'm unironically PRO-diversity.
Diversity means more than one race.
Which is why we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

Attached: ERU3QCxXYAA-hDd.jpg (1080x668, 60.27K)

Steven Crowder had a pretty based parody sketch of this on their show today

youtu.be/bikaiSS5ix4?t=958

I've been watching recent trends. I used to think most Any Forumstards were larpers. Maybe half a decade ago they were. But recently there's been an insane rise in right-wing sentiments because of the left(more like the jews in the left) doing bullshit like this.
This is not going to end well.

Any Forums's we dream is slowing becoming a reality. A race war is imminent. Good luck mutts. I hope you fuckers are prepared.

Attached: 1641035895397.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Didn't even need to see it. I already felt the dislikes going through some comments.

Attached: 8c129c264ef46579dfc30c6664482b78.jpg (458x550, 38.23K)

All I see are parasites seeking to validate being parasites off of white people by villifying the people they're all living off of. And they're somehow proud of it.

Most comments have more likes than video likes. Imagine that.

bump

Attached: 634BC0D3-37A6-4CA1-8E97-0E610D282081.png (680x447, 415.39K)