WHEN IS GAY JIZZLY GOING TO END THIS SHIT?

Even California and Oregon have announced the end to the madness, but not Jay Inslee because he's a pedo CIA faggot who loves false power and ruining good lives.
I hate living here now, bros.

Attached: worstington staat.png (1200x714, 129.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bigcountrynewsconnection.com/local/no-ruling-yet-in-washington-states-capital-gains-tax-case/article_726f7ac0-8763-11ec-a2b5-fb350f51e1f6.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never. He's a 3-time "Great Man Theory Governor" and he's going to do what he wants...because of science.

BTW: I don't wear a fucking mask in public and haven't since last summer. Nobody at Fred Meyer or Taco Time or any other business has asked me to do so either. Don't tell me you still wear a mask, WANON?

>WHEN IS GAY JIZZLY GOING TO END THIS SHIT?
WA will be THE LAST STATE to end it. He will keep "trusting the science".

Nope, don't wear a mask, never been tested, and am un-jabbed, and type ) blood.
But yeah. he's a power-hungry whore and I'd like to punch him in his mouth and break his rotten corn stub teeth.

That "science" came from Imperial College London--and they disavowed that "science" a year ago.

Nah we still have to wear the mask everywhere
T. (((Red))) California

Yes, but Newscum said that's ending soon.
Gay Jizzly won't say shit.

Oregon kind of shocked me but I noticed in some youtube videos that nobody gave a fuck in central and eastern oregon.

*type O

>the state that gave us government supported/sponsored CHAZ
how did it all go so wrong?

We didn't string them up 20 years ago?

true but this what the people voted for supposedly. mail in voting is the end of democracy.

We really need to roll that back, but the votes are all mail in and will be counted by dishonest liberals, so yeah we're fucked.
Violence is the only answer.

Will this faggot gov let me work without a face diaper yet

Attached: 3C75D7CB-2A1C-4B82-86DA-7CB23D64BA43.jpg (304x305, 24.2K)

If you would just take it off it'd end.
THERE IS NO LAW FOR IT, FAGGOT.

>and they disavowed that "science" a year ago.
Don't tell Jay that. He'll just call you a nazi

Someone needs to personally confront him.

What do you guys think of the new 7% capital gains tax on gains over $250k?

It's totally illegal in this state, so of course it will stand with no resistance. A member of the useless and pozzed state GOP will say "it's bad, but oh well can't do shit lol."

bigcountrynewsconnection.com/local/no-ruling-yet-in-washington-states-capital-gains-tax-case/article_726f7ac0-8763-11ec-a2b5-fb350f51e1f6.html

Never, and the people here fucking love him for it. I've never seen a bigger group of pussys in my life. These fuckers should be ashamed of themselves

>and the people here fucking love him for it
Speak for yourself, Seattle and Olympia, the rest of the state wants him dead.