He calls you personally and tells you he needs your help. What do say?

Attached: 2331331123.jpg (1200x765, 116.6K)

fuck you orange kike loving faggot

Attached: president_trump_visit_to_israel_may_2017_dsc_3714osd_34019020653-768x538.jpg (768x538, 57.01K)

sorry homie i'm bussin rn

I'm listening.

Attached: Shut down the city with a honk.jpg (462x629, 235.25K)

Oy vey rabbi, mazheltov to you too!

Death to israel

can I get paid up front?

I tell him that I won't help a vaxer. Trump is worse than a vaxer, that bitch nigga stuck a syringe in our backs. Dat bitch ass nigga should kill himself. He could have been the chosen one - He could have taken the divine quest given to him by God - He could refused the Covid Hoax and the BLM Hoax - He could have started a civil war and taken' out the Jews for good. But no, he chose to be a bitch nigga. - He betrayed us once more in Jan 6th. I don't help bitch niggas.

Still not taking it

i took an oath to the constitution not to politicians, what can I do to protect and uphold the constitution Mr. President?

The Overlords are under the ground.
First we need to exterminate the surface zogbots, military mercenaries, bureaucrats, politicians and other clowns standing in the way.

Second, we need to seize heavy duty mining equipment and descend in to the lower levels, this is where the glowniggers and other private mercenaries reside. These lower level demons have access to higher technologies most likely, nevertheless they need to be exterminated or at least pushed back deeper below the ground. Eventually they all need to be exterminated, but it's important to clear out the first levels below the ground. Beneath all major cities there are several networks of underground facilities and tunnels that accomodate these glowniggers and their information gathering apparatus, this is where they pull the strings from. Without intelligence they have no power to rule and to coordinate their psyops and manipulations.

tldr; they are underground and need to be dealt with, whole earth needs to be drilled like swiss cheese and the Overlords and their mercenaries exterminated

Attached: terrorist.jpg (1778x1337, 695.27K)

who is your daddy and what does he do?

Don't answer because I never answer my phone.

Attached: 1643981936335.jpg (1080x1350, 84.58K)

african americans tongue my anus

SNEED

Attached: 1627158695472.jpg (1024x576, 66.76K)

"Why would I help somebody who chose to have an election stolen from him? That is called being a LOSER!"

Swear to return Puerto Rico and Florida and declare spanish the official language and then we can talk.

Declare his children’s Jew marriages illegitimate, give me ivanka’s hand in marriage, and allow me to take on the kushner regent role

Mr. President i have a very simple two step program i use to solve all my problems.
Step 1: be based.
Step 2: be really based.
now this might seem vague or confusing, but with just a couple of phrases you can GUARANTEE that you follow these simple steps.
"fuck niggers, i'm based."
"fuck the jews, yeah i'm really based."
it's that easy :)

Attached: cute.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

keel jestahr

Attached: 1644372030976.jpg (500x281, 37.67K)

Many such cases.

I need more lemon Pledge

Attached: consuela.jpg (300x300, 12.9K)

Oh this oughta be good. Go on, Don, I'm listening.
> I need you to hold this money for me in such and such an account, and at the end of it, I'll give you 10% of it. It's in excess of $500 billion.
Picrel, mfw, my reaction.

Attached: images (1).jpg (196x257, 8.04K)

>I can't hear you

Attached: OIP (8).jpg (474x320, 21.57K)

Lose the kikes and we'll talk.

I'm tired of Trump and his cuck habits.

And Melania isn't as hot as she once was.

I'm monitoring the situation.

Whoa! Donald Trump needs me? OK, I'll do it. I'm going to bat for you, Trump. I got your back!

Attached: ET2_8cOWkAAQ3Fw.jpg (500x400, 48.92K)

"Don, please man. I'm just a fucking wagie here. I send you $45 dollars like every two weeks during 2020. I can't do it anymore."

Attached: 1617025762439.jpg (558x425, 34.93K)

Fuck off zion Don.

Tell him to fuck off and call the niggers,kikes, and vaxxies he wants to suck off instead.

go get help from israel

No you dont mr president, patriots in control. Trust sessions, 2 more weeks.

I'm not ready to be thrown under a bus, Mister Former President

Attached: 1604603791088.jpg (400x400, 21.51K)

Piss off, dont want anudda four years of Princess Bimbo & her slumord hubby running the WH.

Attached: CovidTrump.jpg (1037x1179, 165.62K)

Kill yourself you orange kike loving faggot
>hangs up

Stop doing 666 with your hands every time you speak. The "ok sign" is 666 and im not taking any chances with my eternal soul by "supporting" you.

Das rite! KILL DAT CRACKA!

Why do all these Wh*tes keep serving Satan? Ya don't see dem niggas do it. Real niggas like Kanye serve the lord.

Tell him to disown Jared and the vax/booster and Ill think about it.

Attached: 2024orGFYS.png (535x641, 745.93K)

You should have listened to Bannon and Navaro. Balance the budget, end financial ties with China, and throw communists from helicopters.