Good one ameribros. Looks like there is still some fight left in you. Also...

Good one ameribros. Looks like there is still some fight left in you. Also, pretty based that all the kids shooting are white.

Attached: FLBKkYnXoBIFPs_.jpg (1284x1731, 296.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Having a gun and being able to use it is just common sense nigger-control.

They used to have actual rifle clubs in schools. In some more rural areas it was fairly common to see student's trucks parked in highschool parking lot with a gun rack and rifles in them back in the 60s and 70s.

This is why the common libtard belief that "guns cause school shootings" is blatantly false. Students used to have significantly better access to guns, but didn't go on massive rampages like they do today. The big change has been in men's mental health. You completely demonize and demoralize a social group from birth and then wonder why some of them occasionally snap.

All school shootings are columbine copycats
The media made those retards into great antiheros to inspire other attacks
Also semiautomatics were less common/reliable in the past

Bolsonaro gave us back our guns and violent crime fell by 1/4 in less than a year. We can now own pretty much everything that you guys can except 50 bmg, full auto and supressors. I bought an FAL and a Glock 19 never felt so happy user.
Fucking based

Based

awful proning positions, at least teach them the basics before letting them shoot

What state is this?

It's funny that red states and towns are nice 1950s white paradises, but leftoid zones are trash filled nigger shitholes.

they are kids user give them a break.
I think it's wyoming.

Based, im surprised I didn't know that

>Bolsonaro gave us back our guns
What? When?

I took a tour today for charter schools to get my kids out of the nigger infested public schools. The charter schools are all indians (red dots). No white there. i need to move. There are no more white people left around us.

I wish my PE class was like that. But my the age of 8 I had a shotgun and by middle school most boys have been hunting at one point or another, unless you were poor or had no man in the house. I have been saying for years schools need programs like this.

Someone will lose their job when hole gets shot on those bleachers

Can you still use them for self-defense? Like, in Russia we can have some guns but you can't use them in self-defense or you will be fucked up for good.

>Also semiautomatics were less common/reliable in the past
This is bullshit. Semi autos have been reliable since the second world war. I agree with the rest.

Back in 2019 user.. Kalashnikov is even trying to open a factory here. I'll buy sexy AK 12 as soon as it's avaliable.
Fucking sad to fell trapped in your own country. I went to a school where there was literally 1 single black kid and 5 or 6 mutt kids.
To think that a few decades ago some schools had this PE program in the US of A
youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw

Yup, you can shoot in self defense or in defense of others but not in defense of property. You can't also shoot if the criminal is surrendering or fleeing you can only use violence to cease the agression. In the real world though nobody gives a shit, unless the shooting happened inside your house you shoot the nigger and just go away and don't call the police dead men tell no tales.

Laws vary by state on certain points but yes you can use deadly force for self-defense.

Attached: girls_rifle_team_of_drexel_institute_1925.jpg (1700x1394, 603.13K)

> air rifle with a scope
Yuck.

if you have access to a lathe you can make your own supressor with an oil filter

all you need is subsonic loadings, i prefer .45 because it's right below the limit

>I bought an FAL and a Glock 19 never felt so happy user.
bullshit niggy lets see em

Attached: conor guns.webm (640x798, 2.27M)

Well I know kids in highschool that would still have gunracks up in their trucks (early 2000s) when I was still in school. But I have told my friends for a long time that schools should have marksman and archery courses in school. I think even girls would like archery.