My sister keeps going in to work then coming home after like 1.5-2hrs, passing out for ten plus, feeling terrible...

My sister keeps going in to work then coming home after like 1.5-2hrs, passing out for ten plus, feeling terrible. She got the moderna 2 doses like a year and a half ago and had a terrible reaction to both shots, refuses to get booster. She recently caught the Omnicron and had a worse time with it than anyone else in the household. What the fuck boys I thought seeing the vax backfire was supposed to be enjoyable.

This fucking sucks. She's 22 and I'm watching her decline like an old person.

Attached: 1636553422585.jpg (962x654, 144.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/SuperNipsy/status/1490850913979826177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your sister is a prostitute, user.

If we're right it'll be hell for us all.

She works at the same place as my mother and now she just lays there all day.

Nelson.wav

ofcourse its not enjoyable
everyone was fooled, you should forgive them and love them but since they keep making the same mistakes you should not help them

Attached: 1590913908048.jpg (600x904, 57.82K)

just because you're an npc that happens to die in front of me doesn't make me hate you or be happy that happened to you
it is THEM that would do that to US

Attached: 1596322616688.jpg (620x692, 67.89K)

no refunds and no culpability

Your mother is a prostitute?

Your mom is also a prostitute?

We tried to warn you

>she just lays there all day

Is that not exactly what a prostitute does?

She's got 5 years left at best. Sorry user. Don't take experimental drugs, kids.

I know that's why the rest of us are unvaxxed. I think even my cat and dog caught corona. Is there some way I can help her?

Attached: 1642926443528.jpg (908x758, 317.49K)

same joke 3 times within 2 minutes

Attached: 1594818498040.jpg (1951x3000, 962.46K)

The vaccine stops producing spike protein completely in the body after less than a year.
It is accelerated/ decelerated by exercise.
Get her exercising daily and she should easily rebound before it's too late.

>She recently caught the Omnicron and had a worse time with it than anyone else in the household
Someone I know got all 3 and caught covid again recently, its been the worst bout ever for her. their immune systems are fucked and they have AIDS

>This fucking sucks. She's 22 and I'm watching her decline like an old person.
Did u warn her not to take the vax?
I warned my dad and he didn't listen to me, got diagnosed with cancer after 2.5 months, died after 3

Why didnt you stop her from taking the furryshot?

Didn't live with me when she got it, does now.

Don't worry fren! Moderna has a cure for that!

Attached: Moderna mRNA Heart Failure Injection.png (607x660, 104.51K)

Moderna specifically has metal contaminants in it. It was designed to kill people who got it. She will never recover. Say your goodbyes while she can hear them.

The new moderna jab was changed to be less detectable, btw...

>got vaxxed
>caught omicron
her body is now attacking itself. I've seen the same in some people who have been vaxxed and caught omicold, note I said some, not all.

Get used to it. We will all be caring for our vaxxed loved ones as gates swings at the gallows for what he has done.

That’s just laziness mate

Don't worry user, it gets better.
mobile.twitter.com/SuperNipsy/status/1490850913979826177
Of course by better, I mean much, much worse...

Post pictures of your sister's feet and boobs for diagnostic purposes. We can help ;-^)

Joke?

Attached: take the vaxx chud.jpg (1900x2470, 635.12K)

>decline like an old person
That means it's working. All those twitter faggots saying there are no long term effects after 6 months. Top Fucking Kek

is she hot?

Sucks to be her. One less dumb roastie to deal with.